is it how they dress, if they are smiling what??? I'm a guy and i would really love to know
timolee84 timolee84 21-25, M 25 Answers Dec 7, 2008

The first thing that I notice is the vibe they give off and their confidence, or lack of...<br />
Personal appearance means nothing to me, its just the attitude and energy they give off that I take notice of.

Best Answer

Sense of humor! For Sure!!!

Best Answer

i first notice the eyes, the smile (teeth) , height, scent (if they wear cologne or not), hygiene!!!!.. those are the physical things i notice first.. then of course personality and intelligence

Best Answer

Eyes.

Best Answer

I notice what comes from their eyes. Not even escpecially the eyes themselves, but what they say. I can get to know a person pretty well that way.

Best Answer

First thing I notice is height, I am tall so the guy has got to be tall and then I would say face, hair, clothes. If a guy is tall and is clean shaven, combed hair, and dressed nicely, he wins points with me.

Best Answer

Physical things first if were meeting in person/seeing - hair and eyes mostly. Then their skintone - deathly pale like me or tanned and healthy looking.<br />
If it's someone I'm meeting without seeing (say, internet or phone for example) I notice how he puts together his sentences and how educated he seems. Bad grammar = horrible first impression.

Best Answer

everything ... i take it all in.... but if i have to narrow it down the face ( eyes , mouth) stuff that you might worry about your future kids looking like if you know what i mean...

Best Answer

His eyes.

Best Answer

My wife told me that she first noticed my eyes. They are just average brown eyes, but she said she noticed alot of kindness in them.

Best Answer

The first thing I notice when I see a guy is how they are carrying themselves. Are they looking at me? Or are they looking down as to not make eye contact. Then of course if they are looking at me I notice their eyes -- it's true the eyes are the window to the soul.

Best Answer

When I look at or meet a guy I look for different things. I can be friends with anyone, but this sort of seemed more like a relationship question so...<br />
I don't really look at their looks because beauty/handsomeness comes from the inside. What I do look at/for is a well groomed person. You know, someone showered (being clean is a must for most girls), hair brushed (if they have hair - doesnt have to be greatly fixed or anything, just brushed and washed), teeth brushed (bad breath could really throw a girl the other way), and clothes that express themselves (if they are regular people, they should wear regular cloths. If they are goths they should wear goth clothes. And so on and so on. They should not try to act different from their actual nature. Girls should like you for you!). <br />
My next thing to look for would be.. Respect! Every girl loves to be treated with respect. We don't want needy, bad mannered, un-respectful guys. We want laid back, well mannered, respectful guys. BUT!!! NEVER ACT NOT YOURSELF! YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE YOURSELF AND LOOK FOR THE GIRL WHOS GOING TO LIKE YOU FOR YOU! DON'T EVER BE SOMEONE DIFFERENT TO GET A GIRL! That's called lying, and girls HATE lying, especially from guys! Also, don't be shy either. If you think your going to get along with them and like them, go for it. Girls do not like making the first move. However, if you do go for it, act as a nice, friendly person. Not someone who wants to be all over them (if you know what I mean.) <br />
I really hope this helped. If you ever need help feel free to contact me.<br />
Much love,<br />
Layli

Best Answer

His status. Not nessecarily his relationship status, but his status at the moment that might hint at a relationship. Wedding ring, Girl's name tattoo, girl hanging on shoulder... all of that would be the first and last thing I notice.

Best Answer

i consider thier attitude, sometimes i look at the way they dress, also the way they talk..and actualy thier butt too..lol..well i just notice but cuz its just fun to think about it.

Best Answer

definitely his face and hair. though, now i think about it, i am not very tall so their arms and chest are usually in my line of view first, then i look up. a guys eyes can tell u a lot about their confidence and what not.

Best Answer

The eyes. That's the first thing i noticed about my husband. Then the clothes/looks. But all this is ignored if, upon speaking to him, he's a bit of a tosser. So personality is a necessity. If the eyes and the clothes/looks are the concert tickets, then personality is the backstage pass. Does that make sense?

Best Answer

I notice shoes!! lol I love shoes..but sometimes if Im looking up I notice eyes first if they're colored I mean other then brown I become drawn to them...Im a sucker for eyes XP!

Best Answer

Women look at your butt. This is nothing to do with the shape of your butt but the thickness of the wallet you carry in your pants pocket. My advice. put a roll of paper in your wallet to make it appear full of money. Women will flock to you.

Best Answer