Hey i am a single guy been single for too long now. I need someone to share my life with. A companion someone to talk to. I have a lot to offer. I am a good guy and maybe i am just too nice but do women really want? Why cant i just meet a nice girl and she should just be willing to talk laugh and share with me. Its so hard to meet people these days. You get up in the morning you go to work, you come home and its the same routine day in day out. I see so many girls on the bus and train on my way to work and on my way home. Some of them look so nice but how can i talk to them without seeming desperate or them thinking i am a psycho. Can i talk to them? if so how? They say if you like something dont let it pass you by but can i go up to a girl random and just ask her out?
VERYTICKLISHGUY VERYTICKLISHGUY 36-40, M 18 Answers Oct 30, 2012 in Romance & True Love

most girls want a bad boy and you are probley coming off as too nice.. Sucks i know it is the story of my life and the way of the world

Best Answer

The idea of a bad boy is nice...but that's it, just an idea.

Best Answer

I'd advice to indeed randomly go up to a girl you find nice, and start talking to her.<br />
Do not by any means be afraid. Personally I think the best kind of love starts with an unexpected hello. ;)

Best Answer

yes but the girl looks at you like your weird and if she is with a group of friends they all start giggling. I am 37 now not a hunk so what if she doesn't find me attractive then what i look stupid?

Best Answer

Then you at least tried, isn't it? :)
I know people can be harsh, and it's that easy to just go up to one and start talking, because you think you'll look stupid, I know that. Bug you might regret not trying more than you regret looking like a fool. You wont look psycho if you of course don't say anything like: 'SEVEN DAAAAAYS.'

Best Answer

Saying hi to a woman on the train or bus is okay. As a woman I would not much like to be asked out on a train or bus. But if you like her, why not ask her to go for a coffee with you? If she says no, so what? <br />
Too nice sounds like does not have a view of his own. <br />
If you have views of your own, why not share them?

Best Answer

am sorry,d society we re had made a lot of girls go haywire bt dere stil lots of gud girls.kip praying beta one ll come.

Best Answer

Don't know what to tell you, but I do get what you mean. I'm in the same position, but from the other side. <br />
People say girls want bad boys, but its not true. Some do, some don't, many just don't know what the hell they want. I know what I want, just a good decent guy, but I have no idea where to look, because anywhere i look i can't find anyonre. We just look in the wrong places, but i don't know what the right places are...

Best Answer

yup

Best Answer

I think that about guys .. Being a nice single women ..It's not easy For any off us i think no matter how much you pretend... if your attracted to someone and rejection is possible it can be debilitate ing and make you not go for something.. If it feels right do it , if not don't but whatever in my experience romance comes when you least expect it x

Best Answer

All women are different, I can only tell you what I look for in a man <br />
This may sound shallow but good hygiene, next good personality, some feature that is physically attractive to me, and sanity ( absolutely no pyscho's)...i could go on and on but maybe that's an idea of what I look for

Best Answer

Well I don't know where you are. It really depends on the location because girls act differently. I'm in Hawaii and the thing girls want here is guys to approach them, talk to them and be chill about it. No "Hey baby" not that you sound like that kind of guy, just simple "Hey my name is ____, having fun so far?" simple convo starter. Don't judge someone as a possible partner just by how they look, talk to people, get to know them. Sometimes making friends first is worth the attempt and if it doesn't work out, then continue on.

Best Answer

I don't know maybe most women aren't turned on by tickling like you are...thats my guess. lol ;-)

Best Answer

so what she doesnt have to be we all have our likes and dislikes.

Best Answer

Yes you can and yes you will. My dear, just approach every attractive girl you see and eventually you will find someone who likes you back. Even if you don't that will build your confidence. That's what most other guys do. Also, keep in mind that rejection is part of life. Don't take it personally, some women might be attached, healing, or just not looking.

Best Answer

so what do i say. I live in London a city where people are not friendly on the train or bus.

Best Answer

Be polite. Start a conversation, then end by asking for their number. If they don't give it to you , then you just had a good conversation. If they do , then keep in touch until you feel the time is right to ask them out. I am sure if you continue looking hard, you will find someone friendly.

Best Answer

Specific women have agendas that vary wildly. Generally, a woman looks for social status with a man. That is the "normal" hunt. Don't get too upset with me. A man's "normal" hunt is a young sex machine. I don't endorse normal, I just report it.

Best Answer

Maybe cause you are "affectionate gsoh."

Best Answer

mabye one of those girls you see daily think the same about you, you wont knoe till you try.

Best Answer

its not necassarily the dame girl i see daily. its just an attraction to different girls totally random.

Best Answer

But you tickle.

Best Answer

lol yes laughter is good

Best Answer

I saw " on the bus and train on my way to work" but not "I have Mercedes Cabrio and a lot of money".<br />
Do you see where is the problem now ?

Best Answer

lolol

Best Answer

You seem to be thinking about it to much and worry, the more you worry the more you think about it the less likely things will happen right, and in finding a women especially, because its a natural thing.. don't worry, just let it flow it should fall into place

Best Answer