pentupfreedom pentupfreedom 46-50, M 81 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Do you want a real answer? Honesty, respect, truthfulness, commitment, loyalty, devotion. Are you scared yet?

Best Answer

I want someone kind and intelligent, with whom I can get along. Anything else is gravy.

Best Answer

I love gravy

Best Answer

I can't speak for all women but this one wants one to laugh and talk with, have adventures with and do all sorts of naked love stuff with.

Ideally he'd have a face I'd like to lick.

Best Answer

honesty

Best Answer

I want him to be real and not try to make people think he's someone he isn't.

Best Answer

I want him to really treat me like someone he loves. If he did that, all would be well.

Best Answer

Different strokes for different folk. Personally, I want kindness, stability, and a compatible personality

Best Answer

I don't know yet...what ya got?

Best Answer

I love your sense of humor

Best Answer

Hello:-). It's all sarcasm, my friend :-P

Best Answer

Those eagle types like uncertain women!

Best Answer

hehe "eagle types" :-)

Best Answer

Their own perspective in a deeper voice.

Best Answer

Friendship and respect above all else.

Best Answer

him to be stronger than she is

Best Answer

They want a man who is sincere, understanding, patient, loves unconditionally, and be compassionate towards their feelings and the feelings of others including animals. They want a man who will protect them and love them for who they are and not what they look like or how much money they have.

Best Answer

You have to find a Buddha

Best Answer

Loyalty, Laughter, Support & Adventure & to Remember why they were attracted to me in the first place........outside of that, hmmm, how does man measure up to a Dog?

Best Answer

But remember guys, not all women are the same.

Best Answer

As a woman, who hurts deep down inside, all I want from a man is compassion and understanding.

Best Answer

Which man? We have the mailman, repairman, doorman, ups man, man of the house, rotor rooter man, etc etc:)

Best Answer

Your kind

Best Answer

There is no easy answer because once you deliver the goods consistently on the original list, a new list will take its place.

Best Answer

I thought it was obvious, an unlimited wallet

Best Answer

Have you ever financially supported a woman?

Best Answer

Let me introduce you to my friend the dictionary, and please look up "troll"

Best Answer

You're a troll?

Best Answer

Yes, I'm a just a big green pile of sh*t typing my life away here at the keyboard, anything wrong with that? I got evicted from the overpass of my bridge, MTA wasn't too happy about me holding up all traffic

Best Answer

I'm not surprised you got evicted - you're a terrible troll! Firstly you're not supposed to introduce yourself and secondly you're supposed to say outlandish things. Have those Billy Goats been picking on you again?

Best Answer

They taddled on me, curse upon them and their kind for a thousand years !!

Best Answer

To be honest most women are hypocrites. They want you to be perfect while they are imperfect. Some have small imperfections and some women have major "red flag" imperfections. You can never 100% please a woman unless she was happy BEFORE you met her. She has to be happy and mentally, emotionally, financially stable before you met her. But woman want you to give them the whole world

Best Answer

A "safe place to cry without judgement or having her problem FIXED". in other words, listen to her heart wether she's happy or sad and she'll give you her world. That will require your love, your kindness, your gentle, reassuring touch, and a huge effort not to resort to fixing her friends or her problems unless she asks for help. Men love to fix things so its a natural thing to want to do. Counter productive. Sometimes, we just need to be HEARD. I always say if a man is the hands of the world, a woman is the heart. You hold her heart in your hands so hey, don't clap!

Best Answer