Do you want a real answer? Honesty, respect, truthfulness, commitment, loyalty, devotion. Are you scared yet?

Best Answer

I want someone kind and intelligent, with whom I can get along. Anything else is gravy.

Best Answer

I love gravy

Best Answer

honesty

Best Answer

I want him to be real and not try to make people think he's someone he isn't.

Best Answer

I want him to really treat me like someone he loves. If he did that, all would be well.

Best Answer

Different strokes for different folk. Personally, I want kindness, stability, and a compatible personality

Best Answer

I don't know yet...what ya got?

Best Answer

I love your sense of humor

Best Answer

Hello:-). It's all sarcasm, my friend :-P

Best Answer

Those eagle types like uncertain women!

Best Answer

hehe "eagle types" :-)

Best Answer

Friendship and respect above all else.

Best Answer

him to be stronger than she is

Best Answer

They want a man who is sincere, understanding, patient, loves unconditionally, and be compassionate towards their feelings and the feelings of others including animals. They want a man who will protect them and love them for who they are and not what they look like or how much money they have.

Best Answer

You have to find a Buddha

Best Answer

Loyalty, Laughter, Support & Adventure & to Remember why they were attracted to me in the first place........outside of that, hmmm, how does man measure up to a Dog?

Best Answer

But remember guys, not all women are the same.

Best Answer

As a woman, who hurts deep down inside, all I want from a man is compassion and understanding.

Best Answer

Which man? We have the mailman, repairman, doorman, ups man, man of the house, rotor rooter man, etc etc:)

Best Answer

Your kind

Best Answer

There is no easy answer because once you deliver the goods consistently on the original list, a new list will take its place.

Best Answer

I thought it was obvious, an unlimited wallet

Best Answer

Let me introduce you to my friend the dictionary, and please look up "troll"

Best Answer

Yes, I'm a just a big green pile of sh*t typing my life away here at the keyboard, anything wrong with that? I got evicted from the overpass of my bridge, MTA wasn't too happy about me holding up all traffic

Best Answer

They taddled on me, curse upon them and their kind for a thousand years !!

Best Answer

To be honest most women are hypocrites. They want you to be perfect while they are imperfect. Some have small imperfections and some women have major "red flag" imperfections. You can never 100% please a woman unless she was happy BEFORE you met her. She has to be happy and mentally, emotionally, financially stable before you met her. But woman want you to give them the whole world

Best Answer

A "safe place to cry without judgement or having her problem FIXED". in other words, listen to her heart wether she's happy or sad and she'll give you her world. That will require your love, your kindness, your gentle, reassuring touch, and a huge effort not to resort to fixing her friends or her problems unless she asks for help. Men love to fix things so its a natural thing to want to do. Counter productive. Sometimes, we just need to be HEARD. I always say if a man is the hands of the world, a woman is the heart. You hold her heart in your hands so hey, don't clap!

Best Answer

I personally want a guy who is genuine, who is sweet, honest, has good manners, loves and respects me and treasures me. A guy who can make me laugh, who I can have a great conversation with and who will always care about me enough to trust me, communicate with me, and love me. A guy who will always be there for me. Who's cute :) and who knows how to apreciate the little things in life.

Best Answer

I myself want kindness and respect. The ability to communicate freely without being criticized. To be able to express my emotions without being told to "grow a thicker skin". To be accepted for who I am and not questioned why I do the things I do. To speak my opinions freely without being scolded for not having the same as my partners. Someone who will just let me be me. :)

Best Answer

When you have a partner, its no longer about you being you.

Best Answer