unprivate unprivate 31-35 26 Answers Oct 5, 2011

I personally LOVE seeing a hot guy in my clothes.. turns me on right away.... :)

Best Answer

Lovely, I hope you will always have wonderful sharing relationships with open minded guys

Best Answer

I wish there was more women like you!!

Best Answer

There's plenty buddy just be open you never know they might like it

Best Answer

I would love to put on your pretty panties.

Best Answer

Would yu ever share your panties with me?

Best Answer

I'll be right over...lol

Best Answer

Do you wear pretty silky panties?

Best Answer

Message me :)

Best Answer

im a male that loves wearing panties and teddies as they feel good about myself and release stress in my life...while not a HOT Guy by any means..it maks me feel hot..and really thats all that matters

Best Answer

Makes me feel close to my wife to as I take her lingerie away to work with me and sleep in them at night, I work out of town most of the year

Best Answer

I have seen a guy wear that,more guys should

Best Answer

Extremely sexy

Best Answer

my husband wears bras all the time his 55.is he to old?

Best Answer

My age exactly and I wear very pretty underwired bras as often as I can. There should never ever be a problem with men wearing bras - hetero or not.

Best Answer

I personally do not like seeing males in female undergarments. If it makes you happy then continue someone out there likes it also. I like the female form in those kind of clothes. I do agree with AttackOfTheSara it does get pretty funny watching guys figure out how to put something on and prancing around like they are models.

Best Answer

your close minded ;; open up everyone has the right to express them self s

Best Answer

How is that close minded when I clearly stated that I don't care if it makes them happy then they should do it. If I see someone like that I'm not going to approach them and be an ***. I have drag queen and drag kind friends. So yes I am open minded. I am wondering why you didn't reply to someone else's comment which thought the act was gross. People have their own opinions and you really should consider that fact before you try and put yours out there and expect people to follow.

Best Answer

i see you don't see you with a hair cut and dressed as a boy lol and you don't like males in women clothing .. do you see a little double standards come on ... think about it ,,,,,,

Best Answer

If someone doesn't like the way I dress then it is fine with me. It's their opinion. So no double standards. I have guy friends that dress in women's clothing and it does not bother me. Their happiness is what I want to see. I am gay and I accept everyone.

Best Answer

But of she opens her mind too much her brain might fall out and god might seem reasonable...

Best Answer

I love the female form too and confime myself to wearing her pretty panties.

Best Answer

I'm a married guy and I wear panties bras high heels socks jeans nighties and school girl outfits for my wife all the time its made r sex life very fun bc sometimes I'm in charge and other she is and we have fun shopping for outfits all the time<br />
As for guys looking for a girl that will accept ur fetish joke around with her abt wear her panties and if she goes with it then u need to run with it trust me it worked for me

Best Answer

I enjoy wearing bras and panties under my clothiers at work..I've bought a nice draw full of sexxy bras that fit proper and panties that match..I love the feeling of them on my body.....

Best Answer

Nothing better than feeling a thong up your ***

Best Answer

I'm single also, I love wearing bras, panties, heels, lipstick, wigs, perfume, lotions, dresses. I never dress as that out in public. But at home I do as it really is great way to unwind after long day. It is turn on with the soft silky fabric against my girlish soft skin. I'd love to find girls into this. If not no worries I'll keep doing this at home. I don't care. Its hot fetish that doesn't when anyone.

Best Answer

You'll find someone buddy, I did and she accepted my fetish we are now married!

Best Answer

As a joke? Hilarious.<br />
But as a sexual thing? I am pretty old fashioned and it's nothing I would like to see.

Best Answer

Bella said it well. Ugh. Not pretty, not sexy, not attractive at all. It's gross and a bit scary.

Best Answer

I can certainly understand any woman not being turned on by this but what’s so scary about it? We live in a society where you can walk into most any lingerie store and buy “boy shorts”. I have seen more than one woman wear men style underwear and boxers, plus they wear their shirts, jackets and other items. I have a woman friend who’s daughter wears her boyfriend’s boxer shorts so how is this all any different?
I see more and more high school girls walking around in mens dickie pants and boots so maybe you mothers that are offended by a man in a bra perhaps should work on your own daughters femininity?. I see plenty of so called women these days walking around with butch style haircuts and all this doesn’t bother you hypocrites in the least. I tell ya what’s scary to me is to see “women” walking around in jeans and flannel shirt with a guys haircut and a buck knife on their belt but that apparently doesn’t bother you lesbians in the least..you women are two faced hypocrites !

Best Answer

Ugh they look so firm.

Best Answer

My ex boyfriend wears lingerie 24/7 and loves it.

Best Answer

I am dressed in heels, footless tights and my matching bra and panties. Some of the women I know love it.

Best Answer

I am single and love to crossdress around the home. I would love to find a girlfriend that likes this.I am 6'2 and single. Hit me up ladies.

Best Answer

Doesnt work for me, but to each his own.

Best Answer

Ewww.. so not good!!!

Best Answer

I am a male, I wear a Plunge Bra and a Boy Short pantie everyday. I wear plunge bras because I can make some nice center cleavage. Not as much the ladies but still a nice amount. I don't like individuals or companies who take an item of women's clothing and redesign it for men. Most of the time they fail miserably at it, so that men won't buy it. Guys, if you see an item of women's clothing you want to try on go ahead while your in the store. grab the item, find a fitting room, and try it on. Most fitting rooms have a full length mirror, so you can dance or prance and see what you look like in that item. After you have the mental pic of what you look like in that item, either hang it on the hook outside the fitting room or proceed to checkout to buy it.

Best Answer

My wife certainly loves it I'm 26 she is 25 and I'm currently sat in a thong with stockings and suspenders in fact my profile pic as I've just updated it! I love reading different peoples views on this as it is a bit weird, but for me it's very much a fetish but fortunately my wife loves it. Top women!!!

Best Answer

Best Answer