floppydong floppydong 46-50, M 19 Answers Jun 3, 2010

Well its a lot easier to get both of them in your mouth !!!!

Best Answer

I agree with Burningpassion, that is a most dangerous thing to do. I mean what if something happens? A seizure, a slip, a sudden demonic possession? That is why I keep my reproductive organs safe and sound inside my pelvis. ha ha ha ha....men, their stuff hangs out!<br />
p.s. for one thing he better damn well earn it, before even bothering with size issues

Best Answer

I like medium size. The small ones are ok too and the huge ones make my mouth ache. The bigger ones are better for kicking (easy target). But it turns me on to no end to see those things hanging down so vulnerable. Men are kinda like superman to me (so strong) and to see things so weak and vulnerable to any injury at all is so awesome, i love knowing that i can easily beat them by hitting those things. They are also so tender and sensitive that you can drive them crazy with your fingers and mouth, guys are lucky.

Best Answer

i just love u

Best Answer

Sucking on them can be fun, I have in the past with BF's and they seemed to like it. One of them liked it pretty rough in my opinion, I would suck one in at a time and he kept telling me to suck harder. I was definitely pulling on them a lot harder than I would of just doing it without any coaching.

Best Answer

I know it is fun. I put pressure on one until i see the guys belly tighten up then i know he feels it good, they lightly and repeat it about a hundred times until he is about to explode....the guys i have tried it on like pretty firm pulling at the same time.

Best Answer

u r a master

Best Answer

Not much on this issue in quite sometime. What man doesn't like his woman to do such things? And what man wouldn't do things his woman enjoys just because she likes it. Isn't that what we do find out what she wants and giving her pleasure makes us happy...

Best Answer

this is strickly from a medical / Army view point ( He's low on ammo ,might as well give up ) .

Best Answer

Women always say that they are glad their stuff is in their pelvis, ha ha. But i get so turned on when a guy circles his fingers around where my ovaries are like he is showing me he knows where they are !! I would give anything to have them hanging outside my body so he could play with them. Guys are so damn lucky to have that tackle so vulnerable and available for us to play with, the way they act it must feel so good to them, i want to experience that !!!! Sure its nice to have a way to cripple guys too for protection, thats another great benefit, its like having an off switch to superman.

Best Answer

Never encountered that problem.

Best Answer

unless it's teeny tiny the hang up is pretty much your deal, not ours.

Best Answer

I don't know, tell me.

Best Answer

If you've gotten that far. small balls are the last thing there thinking about.

Best Answer

If the man's scrotum is loose and hanging down, the woman must be very careful not to cause any injury when she is sucking it. If his scrotum is pulled up close to his body and firm, like my scrotum is when I wake up after a good night's sleep, she can pretty much suck away without worrying about causing any injury.

Best Answer