deeepsea deeepsea 26-30, F 15 Answers Oct 21, 2012 in Hobbies

Last year I gave all my family members mugs from dollar tree (they were nice and big). Inside the mugs, I had either a packet of instant coffee or hot chocolate depending on age and the like. Also I added some dove chocolates and peppermint sticks. <br />
This year I plan on giving them a small goody bag with things they use daily. In this bag there will be a notepad (small or large), their favorite gum and mints, small pack of tissues, favorite candy bar, a homemade holiday card and another special present made by me. <br />
The years previous I've gotten them something small that they used at least once but now I'm into buying things they will want to use.

Best Answer

thanks for the detailed reply. I like the Mug idea... goody bag is also catchy

Best Answer

Have I got this right?You want to know what I want for christmas so you can give it as a gift to somebody else.Somethings not quite right here. :(

Best Answer

thats funny.. i just want to get an idea what could be the best gift and i want to know whats popular these days ;)

Best Answer

Just kidding,you could buy all seven series of Peepshow,which is under £30,and a sackful of laughs.

Best Answer

thank you :))

Best Answer

Family portrait time, if you can get them all together that is! I used to give one main gift the whole family unit can use/ enjoy/or eat, and money to all the children. My mother would buy everyone savings bonds. Personal family t-shirts are fun. Little stick figure boys and girls with names under each figure. My cousin used to take us all out for luncheon on Christmas day. There is nothing like a good family get together (better than any present I can think up). I bought all family units funny pizza cutters along with pizza gift cards once. My friend gave everyone gas cards for their vehicles the other year. The best is making the gift yourself. Once my cousin invited everyone over Christmas eve day for pot-luck lunch and she supplied all the items for all of us to make our own new Christmas wreaths. It was a lot of fun. Painting designs on clothes is easy. You can buy a bundle of men's, women's, and children's shirts and make it funny. Example: Paint the words, "I do all my own stunts" and paint a stick person falling down some stairs. My sister painted funny stuff on new underwear and gave them away one year.<br />
What I want for Christmas is a good small chewable ice maker machine. Its hot where I live!

Best Answer

I have everything I need.I just want to hear that others will be doing better in 2013.

Best Answer

Amen to that

Best Answer

Well, I want an Ipad.

Best Answer

hope you get one :))

Best Answer

Thanks. How nice!

Best Answer

good memories in xmas eve will always b the best gift anyone will receive.. : )

Best Answer

no doubt

Best Answer

The best gifts are ones that pertain to the individual. If they paint maybe a gift certificate to an art supply company. If they do wood working perhaps an electric drill, they probably already have one but a backup is always good so it's not that hard to choose in many cases.

Best Answer

hmm good idea...

Best Answer

I have NEVER recieved a christmas gift.....I just give...I'm so mistreated....

Best Answer

giving is good....

Best Answer

I know....but.....I mean I give my heart out for everyone, who hate and love me. and they come back with insults and abusement

Best Answer

gal neva let anybody down ya.... ;)

Best Answer

Oh crap, that Christmas thing is coming again.

Best Answer

:o

Best Answer

lands end or ll bean clearance items

Best Answer

hm not bad

Best Answer

I did the 12 days of Christmas for a boyfriend once...the number pertained to the item.

Best Answer