Fayerweather Fayerweather 36-40, F 24 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Health

I think... but of course, that is usually why I cannot sleep.

Best Answer

Hahaha

Best Answer

what used to put me to sleep when I wanted to sleep was Turkish lessons. I was listening how to speak Turkish while back

Best Answer

This is a serious answer. I listen to podcasts. I recommend the old Chris Moyles Show Podcasts or Adam and Joe Podcast. Soothing voices, funny conversations and eventually you will just fall asleep. I've listened to each and every podcast so often I basically just fall asleep straight away. Hope this helps.

Best Answer

if it's a thoughts racing through your head situation I just don't fight it it, mull over whatever it is I have the urge to think about at that point in time. At some point biology takes over and I find myself falling asleep

Best Answer

EP while drinking a glass of milk :D

Best Answer

Ask silly questions on ep

Best Answer

im usually hungry so i make food. beans on toast as a rule much that while reading the paper and im out like a light in the hour

Best Answer

I did eat something. Now I'm not hungry, but I'm still awake. I had too much coffee too late at night :(

Best Answer

oh god i hate that there's just no cure...happens when i go for a meal and we have coffees

Best Answer

One night I was so over- caffeinated that I Googled for an antidote. I didn't find one and I was awake and jittery for hours. Even cups of chamomile tea didn't help.

Best Answer

hate it during the day it just makes me talk loads i have to tell myself to shut up haha

Best Answer

Go on my computer.

Best Answer

either 2 ways... eat or drink then sleep

Best Answer

Jump on the EP bandwagon.

Best Answer

If I listen to an audio book, it usually puts me to sleep. Almost any book seems to do the trick. I have a couple that are intended to help you sleep.

Best Answer

EP while drinking milk teas

Best Answer

I usually eat something really cold like bowl cereal, maybe ice cream, or a big cold glass of milk! Then i go back to bed--usually works, but if still awake, I draw, listen to music, and surf EP ha

Best Answer

Play chess

Best Answer

try to sleep

Best Answer

hey i am a guy , i will surf for ****, it will make me sleep about an hour though

Best Answer

Take advantage of the fact I'm still awake and have another beer

Best Answer

watch tv, eat, play guitar, listen to music, etc.

Best Answer

Fall asleep eventually.

Best Answer

Simply Ep :-P

Best Answer