Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 21 Answers Aug 14, 2013 in Community

I burry them and give 'm a Honourable resting place ,<br />
My uncle even buddies His dog in Human cemetery next to his beloved wife next to whom He wishes to be buried as well uncle Tan so loved His dog He buried it with the name Tan referring that the dog was actually His son not his pet <br />
The love of a man and pet go deep

Best Answer

Since my "pets" are so much a part of me, I have them cremated. We have buried many and have them in our back yard. As they get older, we fear the Reaper much. We have part of our hearts in these animals. The innocence they excude is so pure, it hurts. They are all rescues and were put in my path for a reason. Sure, at times they are trouble, but my heart knefw this when I took them in. Angels abide in strange forms.

Best Answer

Most of them I buried, except the last one.<br />
I had my K9 partner cremated and I have his ashes on my mantle, with his badge attached to the urn.

Best Answer

I give them to the Buzzards. Better than Worms.

Best Answer

Buddhist?

Best Answer

My wife thinks it's terrible,to let the Buzzards eat our pets when they die. If you bury them the worms and Bugs eat them. The Buzzards do us a great service cleaning up the Roads of all the dead animals. They have to eat,and I think it is Great they evolved to Live by Not KILLING,just eating things that have already Died. :)

Best Answer

outside usually in the trash. fish- do not put outside in the winter! they freeze and stay there for a month!

Best Answer

Give them to you, so you can eat them....look at your stomach? Look like you have eaten a whole "Slue" of dead pets. Human "Basketball"!

Best Answer

Bar-B-Que?

Best Answer

My last 2 kitties died in the same week so I wrapped them nicely and put them in the freezer till the weekend when I put them both in a small cart with wheels and traveled 3 towns away on 3 busses and a train where my friend has a pet cemetery there by a pretty pond. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Best Answer

SIMPLE. I ONLY EVER HAVE CHICKENS AS PETS.<br />
WHEN THEY DIE.... <br />
OVEN TIME!

Best Answer

Make stew.

Best Answer

put them in a pet cemetery....you don't wanna go down that Road

Best Answer

Most are buried on my upper lawn. Ran out of space there, so started burying them in the back yard.

Best Answer

Bury them.

Best Answer

bury them

Best Answer

Pet cemetery. Literally in my back yard. :-(

Best Answer

Bury them

Best Answer

Cremate the cats and dogs, bury the rest. :D

Best Answer