lindahelpu lindahelpu 18-21, F 19 Answers Jan 6 in Community

I mean you can diet and exercise but you can't fix stupid.

Best Answer

It means that if you have a drop dead gorgeous...but so selfish and all of what they think about...how they look like and never think about others feelings...so personality matters for having compassion and love and respect towards each others...that is why personality matters more then look as beauty always show from inside to appearance :).

Best Answer

I don't believe I've ever said that. I think both matter quite a great deal.. as well as many other characteristics... like your intelligence and ability to communicate.

Best Answer

Well a girl can look stunning or guy but if they have no personality they have nothing

Best Answer

Looks fade but the spirit doesn't.

Best Answer

Well what happens when you fall in love with a man who is absolutely stunning. You love him for his personality and looks though. You marry him and as he gets lazy and age becomes him he is no longer the stunner you were into. He still has that personality which you loved and it just got better. Would you still love him if he is not attractive to you?<br />
-personality lasts a lifetime looks are only temporary. This is why personality is far more important than a persons physical assets.

Best Answer

Simply saying with your eyes closed if you go out with a shallow fake ***** but she's gorgeous -that's a problem, but if you open your eyes and her personality shines , her looks become a more no significant factor in the relationship!

Best Answer

It means I am not comfortable with associating with people who are nothing but complete ********. Although, I have to be honest..looks are a BIT important. I mean, I am more attracted to people who know how to take care of their body..(especially their skin)...

Best Answer

Because looks fade and after they do, you have to be able to put up with that person and vice versa.

Best Answer

That if a male model is a douche and Joe Average has a good personality, Joe Average is more attractive.

Best Answer

Pretty stupid people are just that...pretty damn stupid

Best Answer

I think there's a physiological reaction that happens between two people that trumps looks, personality, and availability.

Best Answer

It means what it all boils down to is that most people want to be around the people who make them feel comfortable, loved & accepted.

Best Answer

I mean that it doesn't matter how good someone looks if he is obnoxious or disrespectful or otherwise a creep. For me, character is the most important. That can be partly revealed in personality, but they aren't the same. Some guys are charmers and have good personalities too...but down deep they are snakes. It's who someone is- his beliefs and sense of right and wrong- that matters most to me.

Best Answer

Sex

Best Answer

I said that??!

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer