Am done trying. They deserve and desire something meaningful, you try to show them the best way you could and they don't appreciate you. I guess I'll back off and leave them alone. Their lost.
inventorsclub10 inventorsclub10 31-35, F 5 Answers Apr 30, 2011

You stick to your convictions, it hurts but must be a far better existance than having a guilty conscience. I've recently had an almighty slap in the face myself and it still smarts. I'm waiting for that moment of "F them all, I've done the best I can" and to move on. Why on earth do we let ourselves agonise over those who have little regard for us? It sucks

Best Answer

It sure does suck.

Best Answer

Or maybe you just don't have a way with words. It's one thing to say what is on your mind, truly another to be tactful if your intentions are sincerely to HELP. Look up the word "TACT" and if you haven't used tact in your efforts to answer some of these sensitive questions, then perhaps that slap was well deserved. Don't know. Wasn't there.

Best Answer

I am the best with words. BELIEVE THAT!

Best Answer

Best not get it again. No use.

Best Answer

No use.

Best Answer

It truly is their loss. I feel the same way. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Don't blame yourself, or you will be no good to anyone who actually appreciates you.

Best Answer

Life lesson.

Best Answer