maggiesuper maggiesuper 18-21, F 23 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Youth

Destroy everything around me

Best Answer

According to my children I swell up to twice my normal size and ressemble Chewbacca

Best Answer

Get the chocolate box out, headphones &insert some extremely loud music, go out and get some fresh air and away from the drama/people/problem, basically be alone in my own world to at least try and calm down.

Best Answer

eat something or meditate

Best Answer

eating. bad idea becuase then you get used to it and can devolope into emotional eating therefor causing over eatin and obessity

Best Answer

it's not bad to me cause even though i eat alot, i never get fat ^.^

Best Answer

Im not very.articulate when it.comes.to.expressing my anger so My first emotion when I'm angry is to cry..

Best Answer

try to feel it honestly - failing that i usually ********, listen to rap or play some violent computer game

Best Answer

i'm unpredictable

Best Answer

i start breaking things around me when i completely loose control.

Best Answer

Leave immediately and go for a brisk walk. It calms me down and helps me release some of the angry energy.

Best Answer

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

effffffffffffffff offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Best Answer

I burn something, sometimes destroy something

Best Answer

I honestly take a deep breath and focus on what I was doing before hand or find someting to focus my enery into like for ex. a game or music or a movie. Becuase I was a gymnast and cheerleader when I got angery Id turn up some music and do flips or something.. Oh ya maybe read a book or even write about it. Venting really helps so maybe get on here and type it up in a story. You can delete it later when you feel better.

Best Answer

I'd rather not say just something that isn't particularly healthy! :(

Best Answer

count backwards from 100...for some reason it calms me down

Best Answer

Get away from whatever has made me angry and try to calm down. Sometimes if I am really angry I end up crying out of frustration.

Best Answer

I found working out works out great

Best Answer

Go out back and pretend that my heavy bag is everyone that has ever pissed me off..... Or just punch people in the face.... but that usually leads to jail time, which is not as fun as it sounds.

Best Answer

cry or think very bad

Best Answer

Vent in my mind. Or talk to someone.

Best Answer

Find a place to be alone. Anywhere will do. Just get away from people.

Best Answer