seagoat2 seagoat2 56-60, F 18 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Hobbies

See patients, go to the bank, and the grocery store. I must go to the pharmacy, pick up pies from Marie Callenders. Then drop off a turkey and all the trimmings to a family that has no means to have a holiday meal.

Best Answer

...that is so kind & generous, findinhanna....

Best Answer

Thank you, we do it every holiday. I want my children to learn the importance of giving to those who are less fortunate. They are asked to donate money from their piggybanks, as well as choose one item that they enjoy (pie) and give with love. They will also be helping serve at the homeless shelter on Thanksgiving. My children are so compassionate, it often makes me cry. They see people in need, and often have ideas to help. My daughter waks dogs, babysits etc. and uses the money to help others.

Best Answer

...WOW...I appreciate these great humans you are raising in this century...they will be needed as our planet evolves...we, indeed live in troubled times...the future needs people like your children....

Best Answer

Find out if Im having an interaction between two meds that warrants me stopping one.

Best Answer

I have people flying in for T-giving-clean house, shop, fresh beds--and so it goes

Best Answer

Absolutely nothing, unless I want to. I'm retired.

Best Answer

Fix a big mess.

Best Answer

Clean my house ! ! !! ! !!!

Best Answer

and. . . . .. . i didn't finish ugh and oh well, LOL
the beat goes on

Best Answer

....well, wasn't able to put down my cleaned throw rugs because I never made it to mop the kitchen floor!!!

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

post some items for sale on an auction site.

Best Answer

Sleep. Eat..pay some bills..visit a friend..and getting the ingredients for tomorrow's dessert.

Best Answer

...what are you making?...

Best Answer

Finish my truck

Best Answer

have to get my MEDS!!!

Best Answer

Well i wanted to hand out resumes but never got around to doing that

Best Answer

make a sale!

Best Answer

Survive till tonight

Best Answer