oops sorry people about the link, try this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIugfyZfgZ0
Kirbyisme Kirbyisme 18-21, F 3 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Music

Couldn't get it to open.

Best Answer

thank you for informing me, i posted a new link in the details.

Best Answer

Nothing is coming up...invalid video....

Best Answer

i'm sorry about that, there is a new link in the details.

Best Answer

I LOVED it!!!!.........the music the lyrics your sweet voice...very sweet and sad bittersweet.....GREAT.Like the part about tears rolling down my face been years since I saw you face to face....Awesome!!!! Im Impressed...you are Talented.

Best Answer

Awe thank you! But I can't take credit for the awesome piano, that belongs to ENERGYtint from lovely YouTube. I'm really glad you liked it. (^.^)

Best Answer

lyrics very very good.....polished...and your voice is poignant a bit wavering which is endearing...a very good creative effort and you can only Improve!

Best Answer

I always strive towards improvement and as for the lyrics, it really is how I felt when I was 16 when my dad died and recently when I got yelled at by a family member and I thought of everything that my dad told me, and I love to write, so once this popped in my head I immediately started to write it down.

Best Answer
Best Answer