I ask because every single New Zealand person I know (FB wise) can't stop going on about the fact that they're so happy he won, and my whole household went bonkers too...including myself :o), and you don't see that much excitement when we have our election here to see who's the new Prime Minister.....
FynnEmerald FynnEmerald 31-35, F 16 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

Obama has made it clear that he wants America to have LESS so that other countries can have MORE. I prefer the notion that we help other countries increase their own standard of living WITHOUT reducing our own. Apparently many people in other countries prefer to see Americans suffer.

Best Answer

I wouldnt consider myself one of the many...but I agree with your notion.

Best Answer

Not so much because most american don't even know where NZ is located.

Best Answer

well check out obama deception and 2016 and not be freaked out

Best Answer

I think other nations should have been wanting Gary Johnson for his foreign policy of mutual respect.

Best Answer

The rest of the world think the Tea Party is a scary bunch coming straight from a Hollywood horror movie. It's sad everyone focuses on American elections and ignores other countries' politics.

Best Answer

I think its more the fact that we New Zealanders have much to complain about but when it comes down to it we're a hell of alot better off then most other countries including the United States, and seeing a country like the U.S constantly fall it would be nice to finally see some change and a good one at that. Lord only knows if Obama will do that but we're hoping anyway.

Best Answer

Guess you know nothing about how horrible a president he has been.

Best Answer

The fact that he won kinda tells you not everyone agree's with your thinking...but to each his own...lets hope this second round he changes your opinion :o)

Best Answer

Majority is not always correct.

Best Answer

Neither are people who watch fox news.

Best Answer

Don't think anyone would disagree with you there...but its done now so make best with what outcome there is would be the better bet...or not.

Best Answer

Technometal93 - Get your head of of your åss then come back, kay?

Best Answer

Britain seconds that. :)

Best Answer

Americans are either proud to join the human race or feel the human race is against them. Seriously, Newt Gingrich wanted to start WWIII, one judge in Texas suggested if Obama was reelected it would mean civil war, and Donald Trump is now calling for a revolution. According to the National Science Foundation one in five Americans still believes the sun revolves around the earth. These are not the sharpest pencils in the box.

Best Answer

It shows he's more of a reality show personality then a presidential one. Snookie has followers in other countries as well.

Best Answer

That means he is a good president.

Best Answer

It's ok with me. They can cheer him on all they want. They can't cast a vote for him so it really makes no difference one way or the other. (I say this respectfully of course)

Best Answer

Lmao...very true though..

Best Answer

The direction of the US (as in regards to their foreign policy) impacts the world abroad.

Best Answer

Good for Him........ the more the merrier --but why should it bother any one?

Best Answer