when you want to know everything about them? do you start off at the deep end or ease in gradually by asking them whether they drink full fat or semi-skimmed milk?
prolapse prolapse 26-30 2 Answers Aug 22 in Dating & Relationships

I normally start off asking their favourite sandwich filling, the book they last read, favourite séxual position, tea or coffee .. normal stuff.
P.S. Skimmed milk over here.

Best Answer

mine would be anything with salad in. buttery salad is delicious. nobody true by james herbert. reverse cow girl and sitting down with the woman on top is nice but its also good when you throw each other around the room in a blur of lust, coffee.. and full fat x

you?

Best Answer

Cheese and salami. Accountancy text book. Doggy, bent over the sofa, whilst he grans a fistful of my hair. Coffee, black, thanks.

Best Answer

*grabs

Best Answer

haha, I liked the typo. that's hot. black coffee though.. that's too hardcore for me

Best Answer

It's a new thing for me. Decaff & black.

Best Answer

The deep end. Makes sure the important aspects are aligned. Saves time and energy.

Best Answer