I don't believe in anything for sure but i doubt the existence of the christian god and many others because of lack of evidence.
Autumnflowers Autumnflowers 18-21, F 13 Answers Jan 31 in Community

I know spaghetti is good

Best Answer

I believe easy access to medicine, clean water and education is a good thing.

Best Answer

I'm an atheist because I just can't believe a magical being exists somewhere or somehow that can't be logically explained even by the people who do believe it.

Best Answer

I don't know what to believe,but until science or religion comes up with a difinitive answer to the origin of the universe,I'll have to think that everyone is entitled to their beliefs.

Best Answer

I believe the real and unreal are woven from many strands and transform us into being, that Gods and Goddesses are equal in creation, each having their own strand that they weave through the whole, and that we see them over and over again as archetypes, dreams, fairy tales, stories and in nature. I believe that one or more of these strands run through each one of us, and that we manifest and follow their trajectory back to the God or Goddess that<br />
wove them. We are our own evidence.

Best Answer

No beliefs here...

Best Answer

I'm a nihilist<br />

Best Answer

In Theravada, because the Buddha taught that we should think for ourselves

Best Answer

I believe in God, I believe in a universe that when you're aligned with it, it works with you; when you're not, you're on your own and distant from your true self and origins. I believe in the impossible; I ibelieve that every day there should be tons of joint effort to get this world back on track. I believe in love being the highest form of human ex<x>pression. I believe that love is the one feeling that can heal and transform at the same time.

Best Answer

live to the max cause its not a dress rehearsal..this is the whole anchilada

Best Answer

Is there proof of ANY god? Why only Christian and many others? Why not all gods?

Best Answer