i have gotten healed from immense neck/shoulder/arm pain from prayer at my church recently. Praise God!

Best Answer

Coincidences are neat. <br />
I once showed up for a meeting of a Skeptics group and decided to sign up. There was another guy also filling out the application form and we finished at exactly the same time. We handed in our forms. The woman skimmed over the top form and looked up. "Which one of you is Timothy Campbell?" We both said, "I am!"<br />
Yup, two people with the same name had signed up at precisely the same instant! Last time I checked there were over 1800 Timothy Campbells in North American, so it was no miracle, but when things like that happen — at a Skeptics meeting, no less! — it's quite a hoot!<br />
The kicker? The woman receiving the forms was also a Campbell.

Best Answer

LMAO. I having been over the years, absolutely CONVINCED that GOD has an incredible sense of humor. Why not? After all, he invented it. What better way to orchestrate his sense of humor than at a "Skeptics" group? HA HA HA. I wish I was there to witness that!

Best Answer

There have been many times that I was saved by the mirical of God. One day while I was pregnant, I was driving down a dirt road. I came to a intersection and wasn't paying attention. Another car was passing the crossroad. We met and he went in front of me and I went behind him. We missed each other by inches. I felt the power of God shielding me. That is just one mirical of many, that God has proved his exsistance to me.Chech out my story of reaching out from heaven.on ep. Anytime there is an awsome coincidence, it is the power of God.

Best Answer

Sometimes coincidences are coincidences. That's why they call them coincidences. Glad to hear you weren't hit by that car, though.

Best Answer

In this sense, I would have to answer that a miracle happens at the level of perception. If a miracle occurs it is because you see it. it is in "you" not out there. Seeing miracles is the trademark of archetypal intelligence, they are usually experienced during the "wake up" though from the normal mundane state of mind. Once one "wakes up" the miracle moment becomes stretched out indefinitely and you exist within it. All of life at that point is a miracle. Every second.

Best Answer

I've done some unbelievably stupid things and been in some real tight spots, and I'm still alive. That's miracle enough for me!

Best Answer

I have had so many near death experiences that I am a walking miracle and give God all the thanks and praise for saving my life so I can have children and grandchildren.

Best Answer

I think there is a possibility of both,if that's allowed.

Best Answer

but mostly, i think not.

Best Answer

Miracle? - Considering my totally wreckless lifestyle fueled by drugs, alcohol and dont give a damn attitude I made it past the age of 30.

Best Answer