greater love has no man than this ! John 15:13.

Best Answer

love that verse! how about this one ?
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

Best Answer

all roads lead to compassion

Best Answer

True love is ultimate sacrifice.

Best Answer

when I am doing everythig I can to give him everything he wants and he is doing everything he can to give me everthing i want. so I don't have to worry about me and he dosent have to worry about him. so I have never been in love. but I love my kids that just how kid love is romantic love is different.

Best Answer

Ooh tough one, probably hence why there aren't any replies yet :P I'll give it a shot.<br />
Love is when two people are willing to make sacrifices for the other because they care that much about the wellbeing of the other. It's when you're so close to someone else that seeing them in pain will hurt you also, but you are willing to put aside your own pain in order to comfort them. I think part of it is that you grow together too, like if you imagine two trees growing next to each other and how some of the branches and trunk intertwine and they hold each other up. Yeah yeah that is SO cheesy, you don't have to point it out >.<, but that's what came to my mind.

Best Answer

haha I like it!! You are completely right in my eyes, I think when I define love, I believe that it is when the person you are with makes you fall inevitably more in love with yourself. A person that completely drives you to excel and develop your gifts to your greatest potential. A person that does not make you fall more in love with you for you good attributes and beauties might just not be the one for you, idk that's what I feel through personal experience,

Best Answer