BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 19 Answers Jan 21 in Health

I believe you ask what can be very good and sometimes very deep questions.

I believe many things. I believe the world we live in is in trouble!

I believe animals got it right.

And I believe Nacho Cheese Doritos taste good on Peanut Butter sandwiches.

Best Answer

yup this is the question !!! its really hard to believe anything anymore

Best Answer

Not sure what to believe.

Best Answer

Not always what I hear

Best Answer

The truth.

Best Answer

I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky. I think about it every night and day, spread my wings and fly away. I believe I can soar, I see me running for that open door. I believe I can fly. I believe.

Best Answer

I believe in myself ... and on that foundation, I can accomplish almost anything.

Best Answer

I believe in matter, energy, time and place and in some ways, the etherial. And I also believe your smart as a whip compared to me. That's easy though. Since I so much know compared to you I to me seem not to be as smart as...BB. :)

Best Answer

I am no more sure what I believe in...

Best Answer

Well since everyone else stole my comment about how pleasantly surprised I was at how pretty you are, I won't say anything about that. Except what I just did...You're a babe BB; okay, that was all!

'What do you believe'? Does it matter 'what' I believe, or 'why' I believe it?

I believe we're in the darkest age of humanity ever; that when history looks back, it will compare this time to the Middle Ages, and say the Middle Ages were a vacation compared to this crap.

I believe in spite of all the lying, dominating, cruel, etc. things humanity does to man, that we are in essence able to do good, and that it may be almost impossible to believe it, I think it will ultimately win out over the bad that is in in this world.

I believe love is the most powerful force in the Universe and that we're not the only creatures in the Universe to feel that way.

I believe there is an element of greed so intensely powerful that runs in people that if we do not learn how to control it within ourselves, our greed could destroy the earth and us along with it. By 'earth', I mean the people ON the earth.

I believe in compassion, empathy, music, art, truth, temperance, longsuffering, love, and ...

I believe in you.

Best Answer

I believe that you are lovely

Best Answer

that one day I will become enlightened and be able to answer everybody's questions with honesty and wit

Best Answer

I believe I'll have another beer.

Best Answer

That by asking questions, and testing the answers, we get ever closer to the truth...

Best Answer

I believe............that I forgot.

Best Answer