for my nephew. he is also pretty spoiled too. i have three nephews, but he has been spending alot of time at his friends house, so when i visit he usualy is not home. and i don't know what kinds of things he likes. i usualy try to get my nephews gifts in the top 3 best given at the party. usualy for them i would spend between 20 and 50 dollars. but he has had almost every toy you can think of. and now i know he is out growing toys. so im at a blank.
threeeyedcat threeeyedcat 36-40, M 22 Answers Sep 17, 2010

i would buy a xbox 360 because they want electronics no and days

Best Answer

I have 8 nephews and 1 grand nephew. I bring them out not on their actual birthday but before or after a day or two. I also allow them to invite one of their friend along. We usually goes for a show and then i would bring them for hightea at hotels. Everybody can relax and talk anything under the sun. Take some photos and it will not be forgotten. I hope you would like my ideal and try it. Its meaningful. cheers from Singapore.

Best Answer

It depends on his interests and what he is accustomed to getting. The best present is something not many people want to give--their time. Take him camping, fishing, to the park; find out what he likes to do and spend an afternoon doing that. Find out what he really, really wants, or wants to be, or likes. It takes work to be Best Auntie or Uncle Ever--but it is sooo worth it. I really believe that an aunt or uncle's duty is to be a child's go-to gal or guy--its worthwhile work.

Best Answer

Books are good.

Best Answer

nothing

Best Answer

Hmm you should ask them yourself that's what my parents do and my birthday is comming up on 15 september and I don't know what to get. I'm pretty much a gamer boy I had a xbox 360 but it broke but for Christmas I got a PS3 and a game called Saints Row the third I know I'm sort of 8 years too yound for that game but it is awesome

Best Answer

U cant go wrong with video games.

Best Answer

I bought a wooden go cart kit for my kid and he loved it. I was desperately trying to find something that wasn't electronic; something to get him outside ... and this did it. www.woodengocart.com is where to find it.

Best Answer

Money

Best Answer

monopoly

Best Answer

i would by a 10 yr old boy a ps3 or dsi

Best Answer

Inline skates :)

Best Answer

a new car

Best Answer

Bakugans and Transformers.... my older brother's kid is 10 and goes crazy over that stuff.

Best Answer

Computer game?

Best Answer

video games

Best Answer

Legos they are always classic ......and still hands on and imaginative......

Best Answer

This child needs nothing material. If he is spoilt and has everything nothing you buy will mean anything to him. He will, however, remember this -<br />
Inside his birthday card, make nice little vouchers for 'experiences' with you that he can cash in whenever it suits you both.<br />
For example:<br />
This card entitles you to....<br />
1. A sleepover at my place. We will order take out and rent a DVD!<br />
2. A trip to the beach/pool.<br />
3. A day at a local museum.<br />
4. A day skiing.<br />
5. An afternoon at an indoor rock climbing gym.<br />
6. A camping trip/hike....even overnight!<br />
The possibilities are endless. Children need more quality time with the adults in their life, not more junk thrown at them.

Best Answer