Uh, Lampwick?

Best Answer

uninhibted or an exhibitionist, more common in women than men, there is nothing wrong or unusual about this fantasy except in the puritanical minds of previous posters

Best Answer

Horny

Best Answer

show off

Best Answer

"[Wilhelm] Reich theorized that without the suppression of sexuality and the imposition of anti-sexual morality, you could not have an authoritarian government, because people would be free from shame, and would trust their own sense of right and wrong. Such people are unlikely to march to war against their wishes, and we would like to think they would be unlikely to agree to operate the death camps too." ~Dossie Easton<br />
http://www.uncarved.org/pol/irat.html<br />
A freedom loving, fun person, maybe even a show-off. A lover not a warrior. Someone who prefers world parties and private revolution instead of private parties and world revolution.

Best Answer

hey randyblack, i like your definition the best, "freedom loving, fun person," well...your whole definition! BRAVO!!!!!!

Best Answer

a freak but thats not a bad thing

Best Answer

a pervert

Best Answer

I don't know the clinical definition but, being one of those people, I like showing myself off, totally nude and erect, and in the process of penetration and moving my body, rapidly when thrusting. It's exciting and very arousing especially if someone wants to touch. Most folks won't like this answer but that's the simple part of it. If someone watches it's "usually" because they like it. Don't wish to offend but that's my answer in a nut shell.

Best Answer

Exebitionism

Best Answer