btw that is me ^^
YuroLychee YuroLychee 22-25 75 Answers Jul 27, 2012

Most likely they push "everybody" away because they've been hurt again and again and again and are afraid to let their heart go and trust others at this point.

Best Answer

I definitly agree.

Best Answer

me...

Best Answer

A hermit or a recluse.

Best Answer

lonely

Best Answer

I don't really feel lonely

Best Answer

Then a perfectly healthy, well adjusted person who prefers their own company. Like me.

Best Answer

Should there be a specific name for it?

Everyone is different.

Some have been hurt and don't want to get close to others.

Some like their own company.

Some want to be with friends only once in a while.

Whatever it is, people should do what they want.

Best Answer

Intimacy avoidant.

". . . two forms of adult avoidance of intimacy are differentiated: a fearful style that is characterized by a conscious desire for social contact which is inhibited by fears of its consequences, and a dismissing style that is characterized by a defensive denial of the need or desire for greater social contact. This distinction corresponds to two differing models of the self: people who fearfully avoid intimacy view themselves as undeserving of the love and support of others, and people who dismiss intimacy possess a positive model of the self that minimizes the subjective awareness of distress or social needs. "

Best Answer

Batman.

Best Answer

A loner who likes their space.

Best Answer

I would call this person broken and scared.

Best Answer

i call him me .. :)

Best Answer

that's me

l wish i have real friends or gfriend but every time i get close to someone he/she hurt me so badly so i lost trust in evryone even my family.

and the only persone will never betrayed me is my self.

Best Answer

I feel you. 100%

Best Answer

i'm the same. everyone always ends up betraying me

Best Answer

a wounded introvert

Best Answer

Hurting. That's why they do this. Some level of pain is causing them to want to keep people at arm's length and not let them get close to others for fear of being hurt or violated or having their trust broken.

Best Answer

Katanakat------------------>

Best Answer

Anti - social behavior. A fear of any kind of emotional attachment.

Best Answer

Unsociable maybe. Anti-social now. That means something entirely different.

Best Answer

You don't call them

Best Answer

afraid to get hurt!..

Best Answer

Just mega introverted, that's all.

I am abit introverted and have always wanted to have friends to hang out with but it's hard to find good and understanding friends. Only 2 days ago after an argument with a friend I made the decision to forget having friends because all I get are problems and I can't cope with that.

Best Answer

Insecure, scared of getting hurt?

Best Answer

I've lived alone my whole life. I don't want or need friends, but I do help anyone in need of the huge range of skills I possess. This allows a great deal of contact with people, but it also allows me to retreat to the isolation of my home where no one ever calls and I just love it. I have spent most of my 64 Christmases alone and I dont mind it one little bit. I can sleep in, I don't have to go to family gatherings where people actually dislike each other yet put themselves through a very unpleasant day to save face. I consider myself to be happy and content, I enjoy great peace of mind, no way do I want to give up my very enjoyable solitude.

Best Answer