Committed, the roots show through real quick, takes a lot of work.

Best Answer

i knew a woman who's friend was a stylist gradually did it over a half year period as her natural hair was almost black, and it looked absolutely fablulous :)! If it works it's stellar, If it sucks it sucks big time :P

Best Answer

plus her features were nordic and big light green eyes short pixie hair, what can i say, SUPERB :D!

Best Answer

Oh not saying it cant look great, but the up keep !! She is lucky she had a friend as a stylist or would have cost a bomb as well.

Best Answer

experimental blonde :D

Best Answer

That was close to my joke's answer. The answer is
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

Best Answer

haha! i see that :) well seeing some people especial my race.. I don't think we fit of that kind of hair color.. some doesnt care at all coz they just like to be blonde but i hope they will try to see if it match on ther skin tone.. (if u know what im trying to say)

Best Answer

Mine is naturally blonde, but I dye mine red. So what would you call me? lol

Best Answer

Red heads rock

Best Answer

You're right , oh by the way, I'm going to delete these two comments above answer before I give up, one of you will probably look up the story and I don't want a leak to the press. Nancy G, has a real big mouth. The only bad thing is my g. d. knows her story and probably will be the little leaker herself. .

Best Answer

Blonde

Best Answer

Blonde

Best Answer

fake :P

Best Answer

A **** lol jk id call her fun!,,

Best Answer

*If it's done professionally and with forethough it can be and incredible look /transformation :D *<br />
If you just muck around lackadaisically, prepare for an inconsistent look, even possible loss of hair and lusture and overall dismal results.

Best Answer