Boshie Boshie 61-65, F 15 Answers Oct 26, 2012 in Community

Committed, the roots show through real quick, takes a lot of work.

Best Answer

i knew a woman who's friend was a stylist gradually did it over a half year period as her natural hair was almost black, and it looked absolutely fablulous :)! If it works it's stellar, If it sucks it sucks big time :P

Best Answer

plus her features were nordic and big light green eyes short pixie hair, what can i say, SUPERB :D!

Best Answer

Oh not saying it cant look great, but the up keep !! She is lucky she had a friend as a stylist or would have cost a bomb as well.

Best Answer

experimental blonde :D

Best Answer

That was close to my joke's answer. The answer is
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

Best Answer

haha! i see that :) well seeing some people especial my race.. I don't think we fit of that kind of hair color.. some doesnt care at all coz they just like to be blonde but i hope they will try to see if it match on ther skin tone.. (if u know what im trying to say)

Best Answer

Mine is naturally blonde, but I dye mine red. So what would you call me? lol

Best Answer

Red heads rock

Best Answer

You're right , oh by the way, I'm going to delete these two comments above answer before I give up, one of you will probably look up the story and I don't want a leak to the press. Nancy G, has a real big mouth. The only bad thing is my g. d. knows her story and probably will be the little leaker herself. .

Best Answer

Blonde

Best Answer

Blonde

Best Answer

My girlfriend.

Best Answer

So you don't mind if the rug doesn't match the drapes?

Best Answer

Bare floor.

Best Answer

Of course ;) So floor waxed.

Best Answer

fake :P

Best Answer

A **** lol jk id call her fun!,,

Best Answer

Bleached blonde. :D

Best Answer

*If it's done professionally and with forethough it can be and incredible look /transformation :D *

If you just muck around lackadaisically, prepare for an inconsistent look, even possible loss of hair and lusture and overall dismal results.

Best Answer

Bottle blonde

Best Answer