Me....memories, regrets....mostly.....atm, anyway.....
meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 7 Answers Jun 14, 2010

No such luck to be baggage free! I tend to carry hurt,anger,resentment,bitterness around with me about past events and the people that contributed to them - Not healthy,I know... Makes me a rather cynical and wary person - Am slow to trust anyone these days!

Best Answer

Lipsick. As long as I have my lipsick, it's all good. I don't carry my past, I left it at the previous address. I don't look back, I live and deal with the present.....and my lipstick, of course. :0)

Best Answer

good question<br />
where to begin....

Best Answer

i have a lot of baggages but i am getting rid of it slowly...all of it are issues within myslef

Best Answer

Concerns about the future based on a medical diagnosis. I would like to believe I can handle anything life sends my way... but... but... but... sometimes it is harder than others.

Best Answer

Many years of other peoples trauma. I've gotten rid of a lot but not sure the weight has changed

Best Answer