wonderinspirit wonderinspirit 22-25, F 47 Answers Jun 9, 2011

Bad teeth

Best Answer

Body odor

Best Answer

Bragging

Best Answer

a women who put more pride in material ob<x>jects than herself.

Best Answer

Lying. There is absolutely nothing worse.

Best Answer

Bad hygiene... O.o

Best Answer

I hate it when a guy is annoyingly cocky and arrogant to where they seem like they have "little man syndrome" or when they get too drunk and get aggressive. Also body odor and bad breath!

Best Answer

when a guy is rude and full of himself or pompous or trying to be a pla<x>yer.

Best Answer

Why does it have to be guys... sheesh! ;)

Best Answer

Guys that lie & just plain jerks

Best Answer

Not all. in fact one could say woman lie just as much, and play head games so :p

Best Answer

baggy clothes ,.....................//////just saying

Best Answer

An unjustly confident, egotistical, low integrity having smelly man... who dares to use wealth as a means of attracting

Best Answer

Two things absolutely revolt me.<br />
1. Body odor<br />
2. Improper word usage or pronunciation. It's better to say nothing at all...

Best Answer

Nuclear War

Best Answer

I am 45 years old. I have been on this planet long enough to know what is attractive to me. I don't have to date to know anymore. I just know and I dated him and my instincts were right and he was everything I was looking for. They keep pitching dudes at me left and right though, and it's so annoying and frustrating. I am smart enough to know by now which ones are a threat and which ones are harmless. I prefer to stay away from the threatening ones. They are very predictable. Sometimes, I just want to drop dead. I did and I still got brought back to life. It just plain sucks. <br />
They try to keep my hopes up and keep me alive and offer him up in puppet like form just to pull the bait and switch on us. My sister who is very greedy is in on it too. She tried to play on my feelings yesterday when she was the one who tried to lead me into a hole. The day before, my mom tried to lead me into the trap as well. They are lost from me. They only see dollar signs in their eyes anymore. My dad never cared. His lack of compassion made my mother and sister even worse off than me. At least I still have a brain that he and his Army buddies will never alter ever again as long as I am alive and on this planet.

Best Answer

Superskinniness... and obvious lack of eloquence and/or culture

Best Answer

power cuts

Best Answer

bad breath is even worse than smelly armpits

Best Answer

Beer breath!<br />
*shudders*

Best Answer

A guy who doesn't brush his teeth enough.

Best Answer

hair on the back of a mans neck and dirty fingernails make me gag!

Best Answer