Inner and outer lips same length, small hidden inner, or small outer? Shaved or unshaved? etc. etc.
Babycakesx Babycakesx 18-21, F 24 Answers Apr 11, 2011

The perfect one is the one i am being allowed to love on.

Best Answer
Best Answer

The picture or the drawing? The pic is of the mons not the vagina itself.

Best Answer

Close enough :) The actual labia are never that attractive are they? And the vagina is internal, can be hard to see.

Best Answer

Bare, labia minora are more prominent.

Best Answer

either totaly shaved or full bush, i love meaty vaginas, an "empty baloon" vagina is a huge turn-of for me, i've left girls because of that.<br />
long lips, short lips, big **** smal **** isn't that important.

Best Answer

Shaved, big ****, large inner labial lips (labia minora) that hang and practically surround my lips and some fo my cheeks when I bury my face in it, almost no labia majora which doesn't close all the way, very wet, tight, small, pink... yea that's it.

Best Answer

Shaved bare. Inner lips completely covered by labia majora. Not a extremely darker color than surrounding skin. Certainly not covered or concealed by fat. Disease free. On a thin (but not Kate Moss, thin) and pretty girl, who happens to be a very accommodating mute. Other than that makes no real difference.

Best Answer

There are nice vagina's to look at?

Best Answer

A tightly-trimmed bush with swollen knotty labia minora petruding from the labia majora.

Best Answer

Looks just like my wife Sam's. : )

Best Answer

It's 2011 ...............Hair is out , Bare is in.

Best Answer

shaved, **** prominent, lips same but most important; open and wet and moving towards my face.

Best Answer

Shaved and closeup.

Best Answer

The way the sunlight shines on them and makes them look a bit distinguished like maybe Dame Judy Dench

Best Answer

nice big clitty

Best Answer

handle bar moustache

Best Answer

Preferably all tucked in nice and neat.

Best Answer

all of the above,,,

Best Answer

Small outer/labia majora. And shaven, or with a 'landing *****' for decoration is always nice.

Best Answer

I prefer shaved so I can see everything. Small hidden inner lips is probably my biggest turn on along with a **** that pokes out a it when aroused. But I love them all.

Best Answer