I'm turning into my parents.

Best Answer

so far as we know or can assume, we are stuck in physical bodies.

Best Answer

The Balfour Declaration.

Best Answer

That all these families with more than 2 kids are destroying the planet quicker than greenhouse emissions.

Best Answer

no offense, but that was an unequivocally rude and generalized statement. not to mention it's false. the planet has existed longer than most humans can comprehensively imagine, and it will be here long after we are gone; in TRUTH, we are killing ourselves off, and we've got too many methods of doing so. and if I didn't know any better, I'd say that my generation, as well as the 2 generations preceding, are the most devout in contributing new means of energy that doesn't dwindle Earth's resources so rapidly. we aren't destroying the planet when we destroy the environment, we're committing mass genocidal suicide/homicide.

Best Answer

Like I said, it is an inconvenient truth. No one likes to hear stuff like this, and if they don't agree with it they call it rude. Population is growing exponentially. We will kill ourselves through exhausting resources. Even renewable resources have their limits of the numbers they can sustain.

Best Answer

it's inconvenient, but it's not the truth. So what, we multiply? have we not been doing so for thousands of years?

Best Answer

In 1952 the global population was 2.2 billion. 30 years later, in 1982 the global population was 4.2 billion people. 30 after that in 2012 the global population is 7.7 billion. You don't see a problem there????

Best Answer

Newt Gingrich rising in the polls, America does not need a dictator.

Best Answer

That we have little to do but grow old and then die.

Best Answer