sophie1617 sophie1617 16-17, F 12 Answers Apr 9 in Community

Mona Lisa.

Best Answer

one's own choice of what appeals...why would you want to hang or buy anything that you don't like?

Best Answer

Such a wide field ... The sky splashed with reds and yellows at sunrise .. The written word .. A beautiful person... If art is something that elicits an emotional response then all these and more

Best Answer

Nature. Both the best art and the best music around.

Best Answer

All art forms have their own appeal.

Best Answer

Mona Lisa

Best Answer

Why? I'm not being facetious. I'm serious. I can't see the appeal of that particular painting. Da Vinci was a great artist and did some marvelous work. Mona Lisa is my least favourite of all his work. She doesn't look like she is smiling. She looks like she has a serious case of heart burn. That is a grimace of pain.

Best Answer

It's tough to tell if she is smiling or not. It's subjective yet mysterious to me.

Best Answer

Yes. Everyone calls it mysterious, because no one wants to admit that maybe that is a look of pain and not a smile.

Best Answer

She actually looks as if she has been holding that smile for so long that she is literally suffering.

Best Answer

I never thought of it that way. It could very well could be a look of pain. Not to me though.

Best Answer

Can you tell me about the disadvantages of his Mona Lisa Why is it your least favourite of all his work.

Best Answer

a combination of a visual medium with sound colliding together with precise editing

Best Answer

Art made from pain and anger

Best Answer

Life itself

Best Answer

Music

Best Answer

A trip to Florence , Italy

Best Answer