The one thing I enjoy the most is playing with my children. Making and seeing them laugh, playing with them and allowing them to enjoy their childhood. That is fun to me.

Best Answer

you rock!

Best Answer

Things around music, listening, singing, dancing, playing,. Rational drinking, the company of fun people of both sexes, deep sea fishing, bowling, kicking back on tropical beaches, sharing good jokes, the friendship of animals, horseback riding,swimming, hiking, tubing, rafting, Ginseng hunting, gambling (for fun) and so on. There is an overlap of what I consider fun, and what I consider satisfying.

Best Answer

nice list puck!

Best Answer

Thank you DrewBerry!

Best Answer

Nature hikes-skinny dipping-water skiing -motorcycles-going to the carnival-concerts-the list goes on....

Best Answer

I dont really know anymore..I dont really worry anymore about that ...I find fun in studying or reading text books or shopping or gardening ..but these days I am flat out enjoying any of that. FUN is not really in my vocabulary fun is what you make it...! look for the fun in work or walking or things you do often or can do ...

Best Answer

Nothing quite like listening to LIVE MUSIC ~ I am mesmorized by the Finger on Fret action of an acoustic instrumentalist....

Best Answer

Being with family

Best Answer

mhm agreed...immediate family....others maybe, but only if they're drama and gossip free.

Best Answer

Going to the movies, going shopping, baking, crafting, playing with my dogs, talking on the phone just to chitchat, going for a drive, playing guitar hero if it isn't for too long.

Best Answer

Talking to you!

Best Answer

you're so sweet!

Best Answer

Making others laugh or cry (very funny!)

Best Answer

***Holds up right hand***Fun, natural fun!

Best Answer

Life...it's always changing, sometimes good sometimes bad but alwaysalwayssomething new each day. That's fun to me.

Best Answer