mik02 mik02 41-45, F 15 Answers May 3 in Community

disrespect to a persons moral consideration, violating basic politeness to every day people including the ones who are close, and well, you know, not really truly hearing out a person for who they are.. haha i make it sound like a lot of people, but no ones perfect.. only the ones who try and try again to make things right r sommin you know .. :)

Best Answer

Making out during Schindler's List.

Best Answer

Seinfeld….. lol

Best Answer

talking on a cell phone while conducting any sort of business that requires the service of another person (i.e. bank teller, cashier, etc)

Best Answer

Anything that doesn't meet society norms?

Best Answer

Stuff that is not appropriate.... like the children here asking adult oriented questions.

Best Answer

I laughed when my daughter's orchestra teacher lost her baton and it flew across the room during the concert. I think that was totally inappropriate but everyone joined in the laughter and then she said it was the first time it ever happened to her.

Best Answer

There a lot of things. Words, hands, dress, and actions.

Best Answer

Much of it is relative.

Best Answer

oh so many things...

Best Answer

jean jacket at wedding?

Best Answer

Attention seekers

Best Answer