Is this line different for you than for your partner? i.e. - you'd get mad at your partner for things you do yourself.
lagatta lagatta 41-45, F 14 Answers Jan 10, 2011

I consider it infidelity if she tries to hide it or would not do it in front of me. If she is chatting with someone and closes the window to hide what she is chatting about, it better be about my surprise birthday party or it is cheating. The same goes for me. If I have to hide something like that from her then I am cheating.

Best Answer

Good point!

Best Answer

Cheating starts in the mind, when a person starts to try to convince themselves they are doing nothing wrong.... the line is different for every situation if a man makes you feel weak then dont even be in contact.. if a man is your best friend then talkin isnt a big deal... flirting and sex talk is just disrespectful, weather it is just for fun or to boost your self esteem.... its common courtesy to not throw everything two individuals have worked for in their face with a little fun... its a wolf in sheeps clothing situation.... Besides needing attention from more than one man means there are some emotional issueas that havnt been addressed... work with your man and let him help you resolve it before you loose him and all that you have built... not assuming you are the one doing these things :)

Best Answer

if you find the need to keep your "friend" a secret from your spouse, if you have to change your passwords, if you have to make new email addressees without telling your spouse, if you decide to "watch more tv" instead of going to bed with your spouse so you can text the other person, if you know this would upset and/or hurt your spouse and IF YOU WOULD FEEL HURT IF IT WAS YOUR SPOUSE DOING THIS TOO YOU THEN YES FLIRTING, SEXUAL TALK AND EMOTIONAL AFFAIRS ARE ALL CROSSING THE LINE AND YOU ARE JUST BEING UNFAITHFUL.

Best Answer

it all depends on how the person feels about it for example some couples are so open that they don't consider flirting as infidelity for some I guess being a swinger and sleeping with different couples is not a big issue is all in how the person see it based on their principles or morals I think

Best Answer

intercourse, is definately the one. sex talk and flirting. no everyone does it on a daily basis.

Best Answer

I don't think cyber relationships cab be infidelity, the relationship is never intense enough and in my view fairly healthy as you can be very selective in what you are prepared to share. I would therefore cyber but never movE a relationship e beyond that

Best Answer

I think it depends on the couple. What crosses the line is what sincerely upsets your partner. Regardless of how far that line is out there, or how close.

Best Answer

I think it can be considered to be infidelity but when you have tried to talk to your spouse and resolve conflict and when his family treats you like your the town idiot and doesn't respect you in anyway well what do you think happens after a while. I married a liar he got into a car accident with my car and didn't tell me about it and he is irresponsible person... even til today I don't love him and I may laugh at some of his jokes but I know he isn't the one for me we are different and I grew away from him. He is dishonest and he likes to harrass me when he knows he is in deep **** ! he can be a piece of crap that way

Best Answer

Anything you wouldn't do if your partner was standing next you.

''There is always a choice. There is always that one second when you can make a choice.'' - the movie ''Closer''

Best Answer

The character's on closer were so screwed up in every way!!! A good case for why one shouldn't cheat!

Best Answer