is there a point where you think... 'is that fool every going to cash my check?' And does that point come after one week? two? three? six?
Hermey Hermey 36-40, M 9 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Hobbies

longer than 2 weeks and that's being pretty generous i think, I hardly write them anymore if i can get away with it

Best Answer

3 weeks is long but I usually give 30 days after that charge delay fee

Best Answer

Six months

Best Answer

that makes me feel better

Best Answer

Two weeks and it becomes annoying. You need to balance your funds.

Best Answer

Hmmm....I'm sorry, I'm guilty of that....my Baba sends a cheque every year for my daughter....and I just can't bring myself to cash it....she's on a very limited income, (pension)....so I give my girl the cash from my own account, and I don't cash her cheque...oops...

Annoying? :(

Best Answer

yeah... I know there's 'annoying' again. But I know some people actually try to balance their books and stuff. So to have my checks sitting in a drawer somewhere is probably a bit annoying to some people

Best Answer

ha! I wasn't saying anything about 'annoying'.....hehe...I'm sorry....I'm sure it is annoying....I was just admitting that I'm guilty of it myself....I know, send me a cheque, and I'll cash it right away!!! OK?

Best Answer

ok... it's in already in the mail

Best Answer

What's a check? Do you mean cheque? Who uses them any more? Yesterday's technology. They probably don't know what to do with it.

Best Answer