prancer2 prancer2 18-21, F 9 Answers Jul 15, 2011

I have been married for over 26 years and I have two kids, 18 and 19 yrs old and they are working and going to school... It's not all perfect and roses, but looking around, I feel pretty accomplished.<br />
**having a healthy successful relationship is an accomplishment yes... and having two kids who are kind, caring, compassionate, going to school and working is an accomplishment too. My kids are very good human beings, ... Im proud of them.. Im proud of what they have become so far.. and I will take credit for some of that.. so my kids are a huge accomplishment as well.

Best Answer

So having a successful marriage is your greatest accomplishment?

Best Answer

And watching two people growing up, guiding them and assisting them and watching them going out into the world, parenthood is the most underrated achievement imho

Best Answer

I took a wild turtle out of its cage and returned it to the river from which is had been taken ten years before. (I did consult a zzologist about it to be sure the turtle could still survive on its own in the river). I think of that turtle and how he looked wiggling his little triangular tail back and forth as he dived into the river and swam, turning his head with wide eyes to see his old home again. I worred that somehow he would not find enough food to eat on his own...and then, a huge school of little tiny silver fish swam by and he grabbed one and swallowed it. I watched him (or her, I never knew) swim around and around and deeper into the river. And I drove away and left him there. Freedom is the greatest gift. I felt privileged to be able to give it.

Best Answer

getting out of bed this morning, why well is was really hard

Best Answer

is it because your old. ? when u get up do you rub your knee to make yourself feel better then slap your knee and say " ohh thats a kneeslapper! You whippersnapper!" lol. im kidding! :) ahahaha

Best Answer

man...people like me don't have greatest achievements.....<br />
like I have so many to choose from....decisions decisions...

Best Answer

my only achievement worth anything..is raising a well adjusted, well balanced lovely young adult..someone who will give to the world with her choices in the years to come...it's more than i ever did.

Best Answer

My son, need I say more?

Best Answer

:) Thanks for your answer.

Best Answer

Honestly, I have accomplished many things in my life but I wouldnt say that im fully proud of my achievements due to the small fact that I have no one to share my success with......I suppose its a lonely road towards the top. .....

Best Answer

Aww, I'm sorry. When I'm feeling like that it helps to remember that God appreciates every effort I make, and that he has plans for me better than any I can come up with.

Best Answer