BarmyCow BarmyCow 51-55, F 18 Answers May 7, 2012

Neither! Jeez! They're my kids and I love both and they will stay mine ... till I die!

Best Answer

Daughter being pregnant. Nothin wrong with gay people, but when a kid is having a kid, well then I think that's a pretty big problem.

Best Answer

Definitely 15 year-old getting pregnant.

Best Answer

Neither. I love my kids, and hope they find love and serenity wherever. A bit early for a grandchild, but hey! Who turns down a gift like that?

Best Answer

Gay is a dead end FAIL for your family and all your ancestors. Getting pregnant is what your daughter is designed by Mother Nature to do, and she is producing the next generation, a success. Good parenting helps her to have a good husband when she gets pregnant. WIN!

Best Answer

Gay son. I don't have a problem with gays, although I don't think I would be able to relate to him anymore. I love father & son relationships, & I don't see why I should abandon my son, just cause he likes dicks. I just hope he would be the dominate one. But that will be a hell of a lot better than any of my children under 18 being a parent!

Best Answer

15 year old daughter getting pregnant would be the worst.

Best Answer

Neither scenario is "worse" as you already know BarneyCow. All that is needed in either situation is LOVE and acceptance. No filthy judgements. I read your profile and I am happy you are on this planet BarneyCow.

Best Answer

What a lovely welcome to EP. Thank you.

Best Answer

I'm gonna be the dry, pretentious liberal who says: "There's nothing wrong with someone being guy. As a matter of fact, I'd be proud of them of being open and happy."

Best Answer

I have to say I am most impressed so far by these answers; I admit I was playing devil's advocate when I asked the question.

Best Answer

None of them is really that bad I would be there for my kids anyway, however daughter getting pregnant is more complicated since it is such a dramatic change in life so if I have to pick one I pick that

Best Answer

A most reassuring answer, Grakka. Lovely.

Best Answer

Son been gay, that would just be disgusting.

Best Answer

You are disgusting. Being homosexual is not a choice. Ask anyone who is gay if they would choose that life and I guarantee that 99% would say no.

Best Answer

So, I don't care what they say. I am just saying if i had a son and he turned gay I would be disgusted.

Best Answer

If my son is anything to go by, being gay is the best thing that can happen to you!

Best Answer

You wouldn't disown him, would you Lizard? I'd hate to think that kids these days are abandoned and condemned by their parents. It's sad for the child and equally sad for the parent.

Best Answer

No cause I wouldn't, it would just make me look at them weird.

Best Answer

You are disgusting madasahatter hateful ignorant bitter little thing

Best Answer

O well, I will get over it.

Best Answer

I don't believe you're as immovable as you make out, Lizard. Underneath all the greasepaint of the clown there is always a human being. You'd be surprised just how differently you'd feel if this really happened to you. I have faith.

Best Answer

the son being gay because that would be hilarious... I think.

Best Answer

Why would it be hilarious?

Best Answer

being gay is hilarious down here in Canada.

Best Answer

Pregnant fifteen-year-old, without a doubt.

Best Answer