It's my roommates dog and I told her to take him in. I am a dog handler and wouldn't treata dog like that
sibyll sibyll 51-55, F 13 Answers Sep 24, 2012 in Health

Bring it to a vet!

Best Answer

It's my roommates dogI told her yesterday he wasn't normall and to take him in- I am a dog handler and wouldn't treat him like that.;

Best Answer

if I had my way he'd been to the vet 2 days ago. It's not my dog and I love him

Best Answer

i know your'e right-it's my roommates and he's good now but if he were mine-he'd have been to a vet a long time ago thanks

Best Answer

Remember, you're dealing with life here, don't neglect life just because you don't own it.

Best Answer

i would take the dog to a vet. i wish i was a multi trillion kazillion aire... id help all the animals in this world. (yes kids too)

Best Answer

hey me and a few neighbors are trying to figure out how to get an animal rescue going, Maybe you or other people on here have some ideas to help=by the way boo-the dog is fine today

Best Answer

awsome.... hmmm that is great that u guys are goin to do that... ill c if i can think of anything.... n let u know.

Best Answer

Take it to the vet. I can't believe you even need to ask that. Cruel.

Best Answer

thiss is not my dog it's my idiot roommate's dog -I told her to take it in-she didn't. Am trying to make him better. If it were mine he'd have been in yestersday-I'm adog handler .

Best Answer

Take it to the vet. 2 whole days and you didn't do nothing yet.

Best Answer

Start digging...

Best Answer

Take its muzzle off n take it out the fridge!

Best Answer

Unless your roommate enjoys watching her dog suffer surely she should take it to see a vet. And if she is okay with watching her dog suffer I don't think she should have a dog.

Best Answer

should have called a "vet" near by and ask what they thought... or post a ? on a pet/vet site. theres no harm in taking it seriously...good luck hope he gets better

Best Answer

For f.. You have a dog related business and you're asking this ?<br />
Your profile says your mad because you can't go away, and that's what you care about ?

Best Answer

Yes I do am asking because It's not my dog-no-FOR YOUR INFO-i STAYED HOME FOR THE SAKE OF THE DOG-HE'S NOT MY DOG AND WAS TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT TO DO FOR HIM. i WOULD HAVE TAKEN HIM IN YESTERDAY BUT THEY DID-ASSUMING ISN'T A GOOD THING.

Best Answer

I've seen this show... animal cops.. nah take it to Dr Vet Erarian

Best Answer

Take it to a vet!!!

Best Answer