I don't have a lot of friends since I find it hard to open up, I can be overly sensitive on the inside, I'm sometimes prone to swimming in the pity pool, and I sometimes try too hard to please others who have done me wrong

Best Answer

You took the words out of my mouth, same here.

Best Answer

That i find it hard to open up to people, and therefore dont have many people i would call friends. Trust is hard for me cause i have no trust with my family

Best Answer

Know you will always have me as a friend nomatter what as I truely care for what happens to you.

Best Answer

:) thanks

Best Answer

I have a bad temper. If someone hurts me, I ALWAYS plan revenge.. but then again, I almost never go through with it.

Best Answer

That I can't seem to do anything that matters and that I wished that I could do something that does before I die.

Best Answer

That I procrastinate, have low self-esteem, that I over think stuff a bit too much, and other stuff but then I'd be rambling which is another thing I'm not too excited about.

Best Answer

Physical appearance, health problems, short temper, forgetful, anxious, sometimes lazy.

Best Answer

Procrastination... and that I lack the will to take advantage when I can.

Best Answer

that I always have to sleep at least 8 hours and it nearly always take displine and effort to get me out of the friggin house during prime time.

Best Answer

introvert. i freeze when with strangers

Best Answer

introvert and shyness are two different things. One can actually be outgoing around others and an introvert at the same time

Best Answer

ok, small talk and the need to keep diologue going with ppl i just met... and ppl talking solely to fill silent pauses .. arg, nightmare

Best Answer

i need to consume babies in order to remain young and sexy, it's getting risky with these cell phone cameras

Best Answer

That I have epilepsy

Best Answer

I could have added that to my list...I hope it is under control.

Best Answer

Partially. I haven't been able to find anything that would work for more than five years. Then, I have to start the search all over again and tolerate the seizures in the meantime. Frustrating.

Best Answer

I'm too shy/introverted. I have a hard time talking to people to keep conversations going.

Best Answer

nothhing.

Best Answer

I'm a bit impatient...

Best Answer