hajues hajues 18-21 22 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Habits

Hide in the fridge! Worked for Indy.

Best Answer

radiate

Best Answer

If you survive it, you are going to find out in the next 10 minutes that you really didn't want to...

Best Answer

I am on a ba<x>se, so gather my wings and start playing my harp or hurdy gurdy.

Best Answer

where is the base. airforce?

Best Answer

USMC.

Best Answer

semper fi soldier. do they seriously have cards now that make them stop hitting you.

Best Answer

Watch you skin slough off, bleed from your eyes and other places, die eventually or quickly

Best Answer

Find a telepathic Dog and name him Blood.

Best Answer

already have one. his name is sword

Best Answer

Cool! Can sword sword sense Women even from long distances? Blood can.
p.s Blood is a Dog from a post-apocalytpic movie hehe.

Best Answer

no he can't but he can call off any other dog that is about to attack.

Best Answer

cool dog man. Your name isn't sam by any chance? Just for irony's sake you know? lol.

Best Answer

no. why?

Best Answer

There was a case back in the 70's, some dude later known as "son of sam" murdered because he claimed his next door neighbour's dog told him to. Who knows?

Best Answer

dumbest excuse ever.

Best Answer

If you are too close to it, hope you are dead and don't go through radiation sickness. If you are far away from it, what the news and see the frenzied mess that is left over and thank the God and Goddess that you are safe.

Best Answer

I'd be crispy critter.

Best Answer

Dig a hole 3' below the top surface, working from the side of a big, dirt hill, and climb in for two days to start. Then only come out for 30 minutes at a time to gather water and unexposed food, check EP questions, and increase time daily until fall out has cleared. Or, have sodium bentonite clay on hand, as it absorbs all radiation from the body, ground, and water, on contact!

Best Answer

haven't a clue

Best Answer

Turn Japanese?

Best Answer

sit on the front porch and breathe in deeply. No point in trying to hide and survive because life as we know it has just ended.

Best Answer

If you're planning to die, I suggest choosing any method under the sun rather than succumbing to radiation poisoning.

Best Answer

I haven't been in a nuclear explosion yet so I don't know.

Best Answer

Neither have i. but they used to teach this stuff in the nineteen fifties during the cold war

Best Answer

Children were taught to get under the desk and cover their heads. Some protection, huh?

Best Answer

That's understandable. It must've been a scary time to be in school!

Best Answer

I know. XD My school only does tornado and fire drills.

Best Answer

When the Soviet Union collapsed, I was in the 1st grade. They were still teaching us duck and cover even then.

Best Answer

Wipe my ***

Best Answer

Roast some ribs.

Best Answer