Kick a metaphorical cat and start all over again.lol

Best Answer

Take a deep breath, stretch, scream "Oh ****" and start figuring out why you failed it so the next time you will pass. Was it nerves or just not familiar with the material? You are too young for it to be the bar exam, and even that is not your life, just six months to a year of it. You are young and will bounce back but just make sure you are ready to take it the next time.

Best Answer

It's a nursing exam, and I thought I was familiar with the material, felt confident but in the end the results just were in my favor. Now to retake I have to wait a whole semester meaning I'll be falling behind :/

Best Answer

Try it again, or if it's not allowed accept it and move on.

Best Answer

Don't think negative; think positive.. At least you have a second chance..Some people don't always get second chances..So study hard and don't give up..

Best Answer

Take a break. Don't beat yourself up about it. Do something relaxing.

Best Answer

get up to scratch and learn something else too in the mean time.

Best Answer

no one test means your life. stop being overly dramatic. retake it and study next time.

Best Answer

tell us what the test is. academic tests usually have a year between them. you can always better equip yourself in this one year.

Best Answer

Desperate times call for desperate measures, how comfortable are you with hostage situations?

Best Answer