nerve pain........chiro............muscle........big s exy man to rub you down

Best Answer

Nice...roll over darlin....

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

I had L4-5 rupture. Doctor recomended no surgery at that time. He told me to lose weight, exercise. I did not. I took ibuprofen. after about 2 years of daily ibuprofen, I had a perforated ulcer, had huge bleeding, almost died. 2 weeks in the hospital. Then I lost weight, exercise, don't take any pain meds. The pain is 95% gone. Do not take motrin long term with no MD evaluation. It can kill you.

Best Answer

Too much meds aren't good either...there's always effects. I'm sorry about your experience and I'm happy you recovered. I tried Motrin, it doesn't help me...I guess I don't have to worry about that. I take Ibuprofen, and the same. Weight is a factor too. I wouldn't say I'm obese, only overweight. I had back pains since I can remember.

Best Answer

bain mousse

Best Answer

Oui oui :)

Best Answer

Lidoderm patches...they work,,,or hot oil massage...or Chiropractor...and maybe in that order cuz the Chiro cost lots of dollars....and you can get your man to rub you down for literally nothing except maybe a happy ending....lol

Best Answer

;P

Best Answer

Stop getting your freak on in the back seat all the time and get a room.<br />
Make your love give you a hot oil massage and take two Motrin then soak in a candle light bubble bath and a bottle of wine.

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

Yup... Debilitating back pain that makes it difficult to walk. Muscle spasm.

Best Answer

Tell me about debilitating. :(

Best Answer

I have chronic back pain, im onsome lovely pain killers,.. I use panadol as well

Best Answer

Sorry about that! I haven't heard of Panadol...I hope it helps you.

Best Answer

When my back acts up i usually pound my head agaist the wall after the 5 or 6 th hit may back doesnt bother me so much. I think it has something to do with the pretty blue and yellow birdies that fly around my head.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

i wear a weightlifters belt when i have a bad back, it eases the pain i find

Best Answer

I heard it does help.

Best Answer