This has worked for me for years and I am surprised it hasn't been patented yet(!).This also helps when you are called upon to make a speech in front of other people.It just relaxes you tremendously.Perhaps it does not work the same for everybody. I'd like to know how other people handle these irritations in their lives. Yes,most of the times you do have to do it anyway . .but then on your terms and in your good time !!
kitsgamesandads kitsgamesandads 61-65, M 4 Answers May 6, 2011

If it were me, I might say something like, "I'm beginning to feel manipulated. I think the answer is No, sorry I cant help this time".

Best Answer

What if I would rather eat from the toilet instead of having to go through it again?

Best Answer

Talk very softly, it makes them have to work much harder to hear you, that makes them crazy.

Best Answer

Im interested. So you say. "I dont have to" to yourself in your head and your not soo manipulated anymore. Huh,, i think this can help me with my life but you have to go further in detail as to what you do. I dont get it.

Best Answer

Yes,in your head and . .just relax.Don't do anything for the next couple of minutes but be friendly.Smile - you are your way to the winning post - but don't let on.But even if you tell them nicely . ." I don't have to . .I only need to eat and to go to the toilet:" (in a joke,like),they will understand . .AND learn that from you as well.
We put a lot of strain on other people through our tone of voice and body languages that expect that things must be done NOW!! To that I just say to myself very quieteley :" I don't have to."
Tell me if i must explain more.

Best Answer