XCalypsoX XCalypsoX 18-21 11 Answers Nov 18, 2011

First of all, we are humans. we'll make mistakes and feel consequences. this is true for everyone of us. it's the journey. Yet, there is still a way out: love. <br />
Those who abuses you have their problems. Their actions towards others can give you the hint. Rather than leaving them to their misery, be a human and love them. Wouldn't you like to have help when you desperately need them? Be that person for others and for yourself and thing will change slowly and permanently. Hope it helps!

Best Answer

Its so hard i want out so bad he treats me good then once every few months hes a crazy mean person. I have kids with him I've been with him since i was 14 im now 26 hes all i know but i know me and kids deserve better just scared to actually be alone. He cheats he has drinking problem hes abusive physically and emotionally its just so hard and takes so much out of me

Best Answer

have you looked into leaving him??

Best Answer

Try to get out if possible, there's always government services that are supposed to help with these things, even in third world countries these help groups exist, find out where to go plz.

Best Answer

the government is extremely slow. im in a first world country. but still. its knowing who to call and what to say and getting the documents. i have no idea how to do that.

Best Answer

LEAVE. As simple as that answer is for something so complicated to do, you have to learn to make it simple. Especially if you have children. I grew up in a home where my father physically and verbally abused my mother. My sister went into two marriages where she was verbally and mentally abused and the later relationship ended in her own daughter being sexually abused. The choices you make negatively effect the others that depend on you and ultimately perpetuate a cycle. My father learned to abuse from his abusive parents. My mother was abused by her parents and wasn't strong enough in self-worth to accept the right kind of man. My sister saw this, learned from it and met two men who were abused or neglected and had been subject to sexual assault...they too turned into abusers. It took me years to realize that my mother was an idiot for staying, my sister was an idiot for following and I would be an idiot for not breaking the cycle and realizing I am worth much more than they taught me I could be. If you want to wreck your own life...I say go for it, but don't take others down with you. Don't damage people because of your own baggage. Take it from someone who has had to repair a lot of damage due to someones inability to find strength and worth.

Best Answer

I do not mean that to sound as harshly as it may come out. But everyone has choices. No one is devoid of them. You just need to swallow back and make the hard ones in order to get to a better life.

Best Answer

i dont damage people. i get back what people steal from me. and i will leave. but no it is not that simple.

Best Answer

i can make those hard decisions. im use to it. it is the stupid financial situation right now.

Best Answer

fight back

Best Answer

how???

Best Answer

frying pan call the cops whatever it takes just dont take it anymore

Best Answer

I don't know

Best Answer

you must have some sort of answer

Best Answer

get out

Best Answer

i cant. ive got no where to go.

Best Answer

i cant. ive got no where to go.

Best Answer

Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233

Best Answer

This hotline can get you out and place you somewhere - get out and call your friends on EP when you're safe - GET OUT - Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233

Best Answer

call that and do what?? my stupid father attacked me and blamed me for it. i was arrested. he did more damage to me but because i am younger i was blamed.

Best Answer

Set up a hidden camera

Best Answer

call the police

Best Answer

call the police and they could install camera secretly and then the videos could be evidence that the person is abusing u and that person will be arrested!

Best Answer