Ragelovelumos Ragelovelumos 18-21, F 11 Answers Aug 19, 2012 in WTK

I toss and turn and stick my music on and listen to that. Thing is its worked for so long, its now beginning not to work...

Best Answer

toss and turn.. until I give up. I listen to audiobooks or do some yoga or meditates

Best Answer

I give up trying eventually and log back onto my computer for some gaming or to check my EP account.

Best Answer

forget counting sheep..... I drink 5 stage sleep shot and OMG it kicks my butt!!!!! it puts me to sleep within like 30 minutes and i get to sleep all night :) wake up feeling great <br />
i think the web gives a free sample www.5stagesleepshot.com<br />
hope it helps u like it helps me<br />
sara lee :)

Best Answer

if I'm nearly asleep I usually toss & turn, but if I'm more awake I get up & **********. It's only failed once & I just did it again & it worked :)

Best Answer

i cant sleepbecause of my feelings. this is by far the most unhealthy selfsish relatiionship ive ever been in. im nowanting to live anymore. whats the point?

Best Answer

If you are in a relationship - talk to your partner and try to work out a solution. if not, then maybe you should talk about where it goes from here... But the point is- Life is a learning experience and we only get one life, so we have to enjoy it best we can

Best Answer

overtones, thanks for the advice but he dosent listen to my advice. this was supposed to be LOVE??? why cant anyone ever love me?

Best Answer

just lay there and think... or stare at a silent tv on the food network

Best Answer

I toss and turn.....but not in the way you're thinking LOL!!! Always helps me to relax and sleep!

Best Answer