A friend of mine just found out her bf had another cell phone with a different number. She asked him about it and he said it was a back up and he forgot to tell her about it. Anyways, we know it's bs. She just doesn't know what to do now.
mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 15 Answers Apr 16, 2012

Tough call. That line "easier said than done" comes into play. But the cell phone incident will stick out like a watergate scandal. Trust is wavered temporarily or indefinitely.<br />
I am left with no choice...I must leave...

Best Answer

If I found it then Id search it and if he was up to something he'd come home to find his clothes in bin bags and the locks changed.

Best Answer

Should of said clean unused garbage bags LOL

Best Answer

used garbage bags will do. lol

Best Answer

Or no bags at all just a sign saying FREE CLOTHES :-P

Best Answer

Nothing really, I have my work mobile, my personal (expensive) mobile, my travel/drop it/lose it who cares mobile too... and wife is the same. If there was any cheating going on the least of my worries would be flirt texting, that's harmless, like watching pr0n. A real cheater would be showing themselves in other ways and if that's not happening... well, there is no problem. Let the guy/girl have some privacy.

Best Answer

Ok....he might get the privacy he wanted soon.

Best Answer

lol :)

Best Answer

Mine did... I dumped him 2 days ago.... It was for his "other" girlfriend.... If he lies about that... What else is he lying about?

Best Answer

Did he have other girls phone numbers on there?

Best Answer

Yes he did, he accidentally butt dialed me.... I heard her say something about his phone being connected. I called it back, it was his name and voice on the voicemail.

Best Answer

Very suspicious.<br />
Keep an eye on it. <br />
Now that she's aware, let him think he has the benefit of the doubt and that it's harmless and nothing to worry about. But look for signs to point out to him that it isn't - ie why she doesn't have the number or why it rings at strange time, for example.<br />
As soon as you can show him the proof for your concerns, go ahead and ask him to get rid of it. Even if you have to use the excuse, "it's not you it's me" - as in "I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, as you keep saying, but it makes ME feel insecure in our relationship."<br />
But whatever works...

Best Answer

I did While he was sleeping Had to get something out of car checked it out found 8 different text ended up he was seeing all of them after contacting each 1 of them had them come to the house once they were all there I let him in the house and I left the house. The next day I filed for divorce

Best Answer

I let them in*

Best Answer

You think you have a right to know about all your BFs cellphones? When you grow up, you are going to be a control freak, just like your mother. Good luck hanging onto men after your **** sag.

Best Answer

First of all....I only have ONE bf. I am not saying I have the right to know every single details that goes on his life, but I do have the right to be respected and deserve honesty when I give it.

Best Answer

Yes you have every right to know And don't let nobody else tell you otherwise

Best Answer

its ok..i have 2 phones and 2 sim also :D

Best Answer

well if hes got nothing to hide hell have no problem her looking at the phone

Best Answer

Ask his another number, but if he didn't give it to you...<br />
Request to a telecommunication company for.......SIM BLOCK ...<br />
WAHAHAHA.....

Best Answer

If only i trust him then i wont suspect anything

Best Answer