I would immediately think.."I cannot ******* believe I am dating someone who uses facebook".

Best Answer

Nothing, I'd not see it as a big deal. I may tease him and ask if he found anything cool and interesting, to know he was "caught" - but then I'd let it go.<br />
Checking out a profile is completely different than sending inappropriate private messages or public posts - THAT would be different and I'd outright ask him what was up. Just looking is harmless.

Best Answer

First I'd ask him why he felt a need to view her profile so often. Then I'd suggest to him that he sort out with her whatever is on his mind. If he is thinking about her that much, that often, then I'm guessing she must be on his mind quite a lot. Even if he tried to deny it. I'd just rather a guy dumped me, if he felt a different woman was more compatible to him. I could never date anyone, until I felt I was completely over an ex. Do not say mean, aggressive things. Just be mature, when you meet up with said ex. There's nothing worse than a cold, bitter ex, that points fingers.

Best Answer

I'd understand that some more stuff has come up for him to process. When you share a piece of yourself with someone, it doesn't mean it's all crap because you're not together anymore. I think, a little piece of us remains attached and in some way all through our lives, it helps us to grow. Ex's are who have helped us be better partners today.

Best Answer

I'd say you break upwith the dude

Best Answer

Who cares? He's got eyes and I've got eyes. We use them to see things...like exes. I'm friends with many of mine. They're an ex for a reason. How do you know he/she's not looking to see what a loser they passed up?

Best Answer

My wife and my ex are friends on face book but in real life they wanna kill each other. My ex is my friend on face book cuz she needed another neighbor on farmville

Best Answer

crush them with the biggest hammer you can find(kidding) caught my ex using cheat book, i hate these as they are a tool for cheaters.

Best Answer

I would smack'em

Best Answer

Check him out together and pick out all of his flaws...I am already comfortable with my own!!!

Best Answer

I would have a chat about it in order to acquire additional information in a very non-confrontational, rational and calm kind of way but I'm a laid back chick so that method not be for everyone. :)

Best Answer

if he's still hung up on his ex thats never a good sign. srry, wish u luck. i've been there before, didnt work out too nicely

Best Answer

First, it depends on how long they were together, when they broke up and why they broke up...and also, do they ever talk to or see this person....<br />
Sometimes people are just curious. I've checked ex's out on fb just to see what they are doing...and not even really because I cared or wanted to see thier face...just because...I think people can do it and it not really mean anything at all....<br />
Now, if he's doing it for long periods of time and often, then I would just politely ask him "why do you keep checking up on her? do you miss her? are you wanting her back?" But don't just come right out and start yelling at him about it...it will make it less likely for him to really tell you the truth or talk to you...but if you approach him in a way where it seems you are calm, he may be more honest...and seriously, it's probably nothing hun :)

Best Answer

Ic..he said that it wasnothing, he heard that she was saying things about him..that was his alibi, so he was checking her, but even pictures?? And everytime he sees his ex posting on his sister's page? Well...his ex has been trying to win him back..and it angers me grrrr. But he said im here so..i dunno..isthis probably nothing? I hope so. Cause weusuallyfight about this..

Best Answer

Play POP, goes the weasel!!

Best Answer

i will walk out and say ,"bye go with your ex!"

Best Answer

Been there done that, joined in. She's there, I'm here.

Best Answer

I'd dump him and give him all the time in the world to check her out.

Best Answer

Yikes. Good thing I deleted FB then :)

Best Answer

Right. What about Yahoo?

Best Answer

you can know for sure....do you know his password for fb?log onto his fb and go to www.thekeesh.com and follow the directions it will give you a list of who he looks at the most

Best Answer

Really? Hmmm

Best Answer

But if i find this is true, it's got to hurt a lot and we've fought sevral times over this, what's the next step then?

Best Answer

yes really trust me,i've had this talk with my husband already

Best Answer

its up to you if you really want to know or not i did it and my feelings were hurt but **** happens i guess and i'm over it

Best Answer

I cant find where inthesiteit tells me what to do..

Best Answer

Which is?

Best Answer
Best Answer

I would tell him to give her a call, he'll be needing somewhere to go and I'd hate to think of him sleeping outside.

Best Answer