My best friend is dating this total *** and she knows, but she won't do anything about it. What should I tell her?
beaniebaby13 beaniebaby13 18-21, F 13 Answers Mar 17, 2011

Let it be. If he's really a jerk, she'll realize it and dump him. Or.... they'll get married, and you'll have to deal with him forever :/

Best Answer

I hope not...

Best Answer

I have a friend like that and she's blind 2 it. She's jealous of my ex and me. My ex Ron was abusive. My friends man strings her alot like a puppet 4 a few dollars a day while he has a young ho and baby around the block. My friend told 1 of my exs Ron treated me bad. Well Ron never got a chance to hit me. When the disrespect started I left him.<br />
My friend thinks her lowlife is good 2 her. It looks like he's taking her food stamps for his baby n girlfriend. My friend says her mom advised her use him 4 his money. The lowlife has no money lately, he rides the bus and has holes in his clothes. Anything my friend gets such as food is on credit. My friend has no food in the house ever. She drinks beer constantly and cries for her lowlife. I thought when they broke up he would leave. <br />
He's beat on her and said my friend fell in a drunken stupor. When I am @ my friends we can't leave or have any1 over till the lowlife calls to okay it. This man used to listen to our calls and give feedback. The relationship is sick. My advice separate because the friend only sees what she wants to see.

Best Answer

Susie B and others said it best: it's her life, why do you think you need to do anything about it. We're all born individuals and that's great. You've no doubt told her how you feel, now let it be. You actually seem to have a problem of buttinskiness.

Best Answer

If she's your best friend, than it'll mean something if you stop spending time with her. Start hanging out with other friends instead and when she asks why, just say "Your boyfriend's an ***." She'll either get the point and be mad at you or miss the point until they break up.

Best Answer

May be time to find new best friends,he may rub off on her eventually.

Best Answer

What else is new? **** goes on everyday. Trying to tell them anything is like talking to a wall, she's going to have to find out for herself when he dumps on her.

Best Answer

Be there when it does sink in! She'll need you all the more!

Best Answer

There are many more complex reasons that she might be staying longer than you think she should. Today a big part might be financial. She as a woman is most likely scared of this man, as women we are reluctant to be in the midst of more drama. When she is ready of forced to leave it will happen. You cannot live you life for another person and unless you are in her place you have no clue what is going on in her mind that is making her stay.

Best Answer

nothing you can do lol hopefully she's goanna have enough and leave him

Best Answer

get a new best friend.

Best Answer

haha, she's my best friend though...

Best Answer