Be your own hero

Best Answer

Pretend your in an alternate universe in which your mission is to survive and fight cannabalism.

Best Answer

I have Never looked at things that way, Ever

Best Answer

I'd probably break a few unimportant things to let out any anger. Then go cry til' I can no longer cry in a corner. But at the end of all that, i'd think of all of the things life still has yet to offer me.

Best Answer

I really wish i could cry... it just wont happen.
I could REALLY do some damage... but I still love the person who is destroying my world

Best Answer

People come and go. It's not doubt that it sucks to be heart broken, i've been there. Seems like the pain would be forever and it drives you nuts! But you can't force them to feel what you feel for them. It's time to be happy on your own! :) It's better said than done, but you'll never find out if you just sit around and mope all day.

Best Answer

scotch

Best Answer

Face the storm and dare it to bl<x>ink.

Best Answer

That is exactly what I am doing... unfortunately, that isolates me from being able to talk to anyone....

Best Answer

Not a fun feeling i know.

Best Answer

Yep. Its like drown right in front of everyone and they don't notice

Best Answer

Not a fun feeling i know, but im too stubborn to do anything else. I suppose i DO come on here in an attempt to turn to someone, but thats all.

Best Answer

I was clinically depressed a couple years ago, so depressed infact that i had to constantly talk myself out of suicide, could barely sleep, or focus long enough to follow a conversation or even read anything, and even after telling my friends, and getting better, a couple of my friends still dont believe i was ever depressed. People are blind, if it isnt throwing right in their face, and sometimes even if it is, they dont notice it.

Best Answer