ImAshley44 ImAshley44 13-15, F 11 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in Hobbies

Sleep.

Best Answer

Fun! :)

Best Answer

Me Too.

Best Answer

It's just a regular day :)

Best Answer

i hate it

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

can u message me i dont like chating like this my name is alan by the way

Best Answer

This year we're having a family brunch. I am finding with each Christmas I have to be more flexible. When I was a child more families stayed together, so it was easier to coordinate things for the same type of Christmas every year. Then children grow up and marry and there are in-laws to consider and accommodate. Then your children have children and begin their own family traditions. By the time you are my age, you take whatever time you can get with the family in whatever form that takes. lol

Best Answer

get fat

Best Answer

The immediate family has breakfast together and opens gifts, and a few relatives come over briefly, separately, to exchange gifts, and the immediate family has dinner together.

Best Answer

I usually get dragged to family parties. I try to get as much alone time with myself and electronics as possible. Nothing new by any means...

Best Answer

Stay at home, sip wine and pretens it isn't my birthday

Best Answer

Not too much these days.

Best Answer