I put on the music that makes me want to dance around. I have a tiera that I wear. It's become famous. Whenever I bring it out and everyone puts it on, you can see them smile within and before long they are laughing out loud. Been known to put it on while I'm cleaning. One time I forgot and answered the door for the Fedex man. He pointed up towards my head as if he knew I forgot. I apologized and he just said, "Hey, it's made my day." Find the child within.

Best Answer

I tend to watch comedy or read a good book. Laughter cures the heart and books take you somewhere else outside your own world and problems. Works for me:)

Best Answer

I like to draw. In a way putting my emotions down on paper. And then afterwards maybe a nap. it normally makes me sleepy. ^.^

Best Answer

Either massive amounts of beer/ sheirly temples (with the alchohol mind you) or I go for a run ... gives me time to think; not to mention relieves tension and burns excess adrenaline that can be caused by staining yourself ... oh did I mention the booze?

Best Answer

Gym...

Best Answer

My escape, as sad and empty as it may be, is doing lots of heroin and speed. I have had many traumatic and devastating things happen to me in my life, and the drugs help ease the pain, help to fade the scars of my past... allthough now I have to deal with the new scars I've made on my arms.... Thank u for letting me share.

Best Answer

my ps3 therapy :) I get to take a small break from life for a bit.

Best Answer

***** clubs

Best Answer