You're already runnin' late!
startinover1 startinover1 46-50 10 Answers Aug 8, 2012 in Community

Jump out of bed, grab some coffee, and dress, put on make up as fast as I can. I may look like a clown, but I can get ready pretty fast!!!!!

Best Answer

Drop whatever is uninportant or can be done later. And call. Always let someone know you're going to be late.

Best Answer

start running around like the lunatic that I am :)

Best Answer

do everything double time except when I'm driving. Cut out extraneous things like making coffee or eating breakfast before I leave and just hope I can get a bite later, and apologize on the phone if I need to.

Best Answer

Move faster and call my boss (if I had one) to let him know I'll be a few minutes late. It makes you look more responsible than just walking in late.

Best Answer

In such cases..I skip my routine and attend only the urgent and important ones of the day.

Best Answer

I always phone and explain, would be wrong not to unless I'm certain I can make it on time. Has given me a reputation for honesty if not, perhaps, punctuality.. :)

Best Answer

Oversleeping, God what a luxury.

Best Answer