saiuron35 saiuron35 18-21, F 11 Answers Jan 3, 2011

I slice up some ginger (not very much) and put the slices in a good size mug. Then I fill the mug with boiling water. I call this Ginger Tea and it really quells an appetite. To consume it: first fish out a slice of ginger; chew and swallow; now drink some of the water and repeat that process. :-)

Best Answer

You may have an eatting disorder. I would look up eatting disorder on the internet and see what they say.

I usually eat too much when I watch tv. So if you can read a book work on the computer but don't get overly tired because that is when you will eat more.

The number one thing you can do is exercise in a playful way. Get with some friends and do something fun!

Eatting for me is I am bored. I am painting and doing things in the house to make it look better so that helps my eatting too much.

Best Answer

If I do eat, I eat a little bit of meat to start. I find that helps control it better and lessen the amount I would eat if I just ate sweet and salty junk.

Also, NOT EVERYONE WHO BINGE-EATS IS FAT, and passive-aggressive comments related to weight may not actually be that helpful when the question is about eating behaviour, not weight.

Best Answer

I Do Heroin to keep my sexy figure. The true Question is how do all of us control our urges to binge on drugs!!!

Best Answer

Go out! Run, walk, read, window shop. Take up tons of hobbies. I think when people are really truly happy, they don't binge or over eat.

Best Answer

keep busy

Best Answer

not a damn thing

Best Answer